Trio Blinded By "Whiteout"
Landing their feet together in the same vehicle, Gabriel Macht, Tom Skerritt, and Columbus Short have all reached deals to join Kate Beckinsale in the cast of action thriller "Whiteout", the first big screen production of Joel Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment.
Based on Greg Rucka's comic book miniseries, the picture focuses on a lone U.S. marshal assigned to Antarctica named Carrie Stetko who must solve a murder mystery before the sun set for six month there. While Skeritt and Short's roles are still unclear, it is revealed that Macht will play a U.N. operative who is also investigating the case.
Filming is currently underway in Canada with Dominic Sena directing from a script written by Jon and Erich Hoeber. Warner Bros. Pictures will handle distribution matters in domestic market as well as in most territories overseas under its deal with Dark Castle.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked