Trio Blinded By "Whiteout"
Landing their feet together in the same vehicle, Gabriel Macht, Tom Skerritt, and Columbus Short have all reached deals to join Kate Beckinsale in the cast of action thriller "Whiteout", the first big screen production of Joel Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment.
Based on Greg Rucka's comic book miniseries, the picture focuses on a lone U.S. marshal assigned to Antarctica named Carrie Stetko who must solve a murder mystery before the sun set for six month there. While Skeritt and Short's roles are still unclear, it is revealed that Macht will play a U.N. operative who is also investigating the case.
Filming is currently underway in Canada with Dominic Sena directing from a script written by Jon and Erich Hoeber. Warner Bros. Pictures will handle distribution matters in domestic market as well as in most territories overseas under its deal with Dark Castle.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018