Trio Blinded By "Whiteout"
Landing their feet together in the same vehicle, Gabriel Macht, Tom Skerritt, and Columbus Short have all reached deals to join Kate Beckinsale in the cast of action thriller "Whiteout", the first big screen production of Joel Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment.
Based on Greg Rucka's comic book miniseries, the picture focuses on a lone U.S. marshal assigned to Antarctica named Carrie Stetko who must solve a murder mystery before the sun set for six month there. While Skeritt and Short's roles are still unclear, it is revealed that Macht will play a U.N. operative who is also investigating the case.
Filming is currently underway in Canada with Dominic Sena directing from a script written by Jon and Erich Hoeber. Warner Bros. Pictures will handle distribution matters in domestic market as well as in most territories overseas under its deal with Dark Castle.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps