Trio Blinded By "Whiteout"
Landing their feet together in the same vehicle, Gabriel Macht, Tom Skerritt, and Columbus Short have all reached deals to join Kate Beckinsale in the cast of action thriller "Whiteout", the first big screen production of Joel Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment.
Based on Greg Rucka's comic book miniseries, the picture focuses on a lone U.S. marshal assigned to Antarctica named Carrie Stetko who must solve a murder mystery before the sun set for six month there. While Skeritt and Short's roles are still unclear, it is revealed that Macht will play a U.N. operative who is also investigating the case.
Filming is currently underway in Canada with Dominic Sena directing from a script written by Jon and Erich Hoeber. Warner Bros. Pictures will handle distribution matters in domestic market as well as in most territories overseas under its deal with Dark Castle.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?