Lindsay Lohan Hit a Photographer with Her Car
A photographer was hospitalized in encounter with Lindsay Lohan. The incident took place in the early hours of Tuesday morning March 13th in New York after she left Club Butter at around 3am.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Lindsay told cops she was driving friends in her mom, Dina Sullivan's 2004 BMW when they pulled up to Manhattan's trendy Hotel Gansevoort at about 3 a.m. to dodge paparazzi, who swarmed her in the valet lane. One photographer, identified as Giovanni Arnold, even jumped on the hood of her car, the actress told police.
Arnold's employer, INF Photo, however claims that Arnold was standing in front of Lindsay's BMW when she flipped it into reverse and then drive, knocking him down. Sad to say, the photographer ended up at St. Vincent's Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries.
In other Lindsay news, on the same day she was involved in the incident, the singer-actress' father, Michael Lohan, was released from Collins Correctional Facility near Buffalo, New York. The 46-year-old man spent about 20 months behind bars for a DUI conviction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding