Lindsay Lohan Hit a Photographer with Her Car
A photographer was hospitalized in encounter with Lindsay Lohan. The incident took place in the early hours of Tuesday morning March 13th in New York after she left Club Butter at around 3am.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Lindsay told cops she was driving friends in her mom, Dina Sullivan's 2004 BMW when they pulled up to Manhattan's trendy Hotel Gansevoort at about 3 a.m. to dodge paparazzi, who swarmed her in the valet lane. One photographer, identified as Giovanni Arnold, even jumped on the hood of her car, the actress told police.
Arnold's employer, INF Photo, however claims that Arnold was standing in front of Lindsay's BMW when she flipped it into reverse and then drive, knocking him down. Sad to say, the photographer ended up at St. Vincent's Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries.
In other Lindsay news, on the same day she was involved in the incident, the singer-actress' father, Michael Lohan, was released from Collins Correctional Facility near Buffalo, New York. The 46-year-old man spent about 20 months behind bars for a DUI conviction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'