Lindsay Lohan Hit a Photographer with Her Car
A photographer was hospitalized in encounter with Lindsay Lohan. The incident took place in the early hours of Tuesday morning March 13th in New York after she left Club Butter at around 3am.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Lindsay told cops she was driving friends in her mom, Dina Sullivan's 2004 BMW when they pulled up to Manhattan's trendy Hotel Gansevoort at about 3 a.m. to dodge paparazzi, who swarmed her in the valet lane. One photographer, identified as Giovanni Arnold, even jumped on the hood of her car, the actress told police.
Arnold's employer, INF Photo, however claims that Arnold was standing in front of Lindsay's BMW when she flipped it into reverse and then drive, knocking him down. Sad to say, the photographer ended up at St. Vincent's Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries.
In other Lindsay news, on the same day she was involved in the incident, the singer-actress' father, Michael Lohan, was released from Collins Correctional Facility near Buffalo, New York. The 46-year-old man spent about 20 months behind bars for a DUI conviction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media