Lindsay Lohan Hit a Photographer with Her Car
A photographer was hospitalized in encounter with Lindsay Lohan. The incident took place in the early hours of Tuesday morning March 13th in New York after she left Club Butter at around 3am.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Lindsay told cops she was driving friends in her mom, Dina Sullivan's 2004 BMW when they pulled up to Manhattan's trendy Hotel Gansevoort at about 3 a.m. to dodge paparazzi, who swarmed her in the valet lane. One photographer, identified as Giovanni Arnold, even jumped on the hood of her car, the actress told police.
Arnold's employer, INF Photo, however claims that Arnold was standing in front of Lindsay's BMW when she flipped it into reverse and then drive, knocking him down. Sad to say, the photographer ended up at St. Vincent's Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries.
In other Lindsay news, on the same day she was involved in the incident, the singer-actress' father, Michael Lohan, was released from Collins Correctional Facility near Buffalo, New York. The 46-year-old man spent about 20 months behind bars for a DUI conviction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings