Wanna Dress Like Sarah Jessica Parker? It Is Possible with "Bitten"
She is famous, thanks to her role in the hit TV series "Sex and the City". Lucky that Sarah Jessica Parker does know how to take advantage of her popularity by launching her own fashion line.
Her new design range, called "Bitten", was launched Monday March 12th during a private lunch at New York restaurant Indochine. The collection, includes swimwear, costume jewelry, handbags, belts, sunglasses and shoes, will be sold exclusively in American retail chain Steve & Barry's.
The range, which inspiration came from Sarah's personal wardrobe, is divided into four main areas: 'Classics' for the office, 'Casual' for relaxing at home; 'Trend' features more fashion led items, and ' Lounge' which is a mix of evening wear and underwear.
"Bitten" will be available beginning June 7th later this year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7