Wanna Dress Like Sarah Jessica Parker? It Is Possible with "Bitten"
She is famous, thanks to her role in the hit TV series "Sex and the City". Lucky that Sarah Jessica Parker does know how to take advantage of her popularity by launching her own fashion line.
Her new design range, called "Bitten", was launched Monday March 12th during a private lunch at New York restaurant Indochine. The collection, includes swimwear, costume jewelry, handbags, belts, sunglasses and shoes, will be sold exclusively in American retail chain Steve & Barry's.
The range, which inspiration came from Sarah's personal wardrobe, is divided into four main areas: 'Classics' for the office, 'Casual' for relaxing at home; 'Trend' features more fashion led items, and ' Lounge' which is a mix of evening wear and underwear.
"Bitten" will be available beginning June 7th later this year.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'