Wanna Dress Like Sarah Jessica Parker? It Is Possible with "Bitten"
She is famous, thanks to her role in the hit TV series "Sex and the City". Lucky that Sarah Jessica Parker does know how to take advantage of her popularity by launching her own fashion line.
Her new design range, called "Bitten", was launched Monday March 12th during a private lunch at New York restaurant Indochine. The collection, includes swimwear, costume jewelry, handbags, belts, sunglasses and shoes, will be sold exclusively in American retail chain Steve & Barry's.
The range, which inspiration came from Sarah's personal wardrobe, is divided into four main areas: 'Classics' for the office, 'Casual' for relaxing at home; 'Trend' features more fashion led items, and ' Lounge' which is a mix of evening wear and underwear.
"Bitten" will be available beginning June 7th later this year.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding