Wanna Dress Like Sarah Jessica Parker? It Is Possible with "Bitten"
She is famous, thanks to her role in the hit TV series "Sex and the City". Lucky that Sarah Jessica Parker does know how to take advantage of her popularity by launching her own fashion line.
Her new design range, called "Bitten", was launched Monday March 12th during a private lunch at New York restaurant Indochine. The collection, includes swimwear, costume jewelry, handbags, belts, sunglasses and shoes, will be sold exclusively in American retail chain Steve & Barry's.
The range, which inspiration came from Sarah's personal wardrobe, is divided into four main areas: 'Classics' for the office, 'Casual' for relaxing at home; 'Trend' features more fashion led items, and ' Lounge' which is a mix of evening wear and underwear.
"Bitten" will be available beginning June 7th later this year.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media