Ewan McGregor and Michelle Williams Detonate the "Incendiary"
The beautiful duo from the upcoming "The Tourist" is back for more. Yes, Ewan McGregor and Michelle Williams have reportedly been picked up to topline "Incendiary", a contemporary drama about the emotional aftermath of a suicide bombing in London, with Matthew Macfadyen co-starring.
Based on a novel of the same name by British author Chris Cleave, the picture revolves around a woman whose world turns upside down after her husband and baby boy both are killed in a suicide bombing at a soccer match while she herself was cheating on him at the time. Billed as the devastated woman is Williams while McGregor and Macfayden will play the man whom she has an affair with and her deceased husband's former superintendent, respectively.
Production on the project is slated to start March 26 this year under the direction of "Bridget Jones's Diary" helmer Sharon Maguire who also pens the screenplay. Meanwhile, Andy Paterson and Anand Tucker will both produce for Aramid Entertainment Fund, a new U.K. hedge fund specializing in media finance.
"We fought hard for the rights to this story because it seemed to us to be a stunningly original, visceral and ultimately life-affirming response to the world we now inhabit," Paterson remarked. "Sharon's screenplay captures the startling humor of Chris Cleave's extraordinary novel, and we're blessed with our dream cast and financing partners, who represent a vision of the future for our battered industry."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event