Britney Spears Finds Love in Rehab
It really is a blessing in disguise for Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is in rehab has already found new love, it has been reported.
Britney is said to have fallen for Jason Filyaw, the 33-year-old lead guitarist of rock band Riva, whom she met at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
"Britney adores Jason," a source told the National Enquirer magazine. "He's been a tower of strength for her at the lowest point in her life. She's convinced Jason can help her through rehab because, as an alcoholic, he's been through the same thing."
According to press reports, Britney emails and phones Jason constantly and the pair already has pet names for each other. He calls her Sugar, Kitten and My Lady, while Britney calls him Mr. Secret Underground Guy and J-Sun.
Britney is being treated for alcoholism at Malibu's Promises center since February 20, 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation