Britney Spears Finds Love in Rehab
It really is a blessing in disguise for Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is in rehab has already found new love, it has been reported.
Britney is said to have fallen for Jason Filyaw, the 33-year-old lead guitarist of rock band Riva, whom she met at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
"Britney adores Jason," a source told the National Enquirer magazine. "He's been a tower of strength for her at the lowest point in her life. She's convinced Jason can help her through rehab because, as an alcoholic, he's been through the same thing."
According to press reports, Britney emails and phones Jason constantly and the pair already has pet names for each other. He calls her Sugar, Kitten and My Lady, while Britney calls him Mr. Secret Underground Guy and J-Sun.
Britney is being treated for alcoholism at Malibu's Promises center since February 20, 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'