Britney Spears Finds Love in Rehab
It really is a blessing in disguise for Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is in rehab has already found new love, it has been reported.
Britney is said to have fallen for Jason Filyaw, the 33-year-old lead guitarist of rock band Riva, whom she met at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
"Britney adores Jason," a source told the National Enquirer magazine. "He's been a tower of strength for her at the lowest point in her life. She's convinced Jason can help her through rehab because, as an alcoholic, he's been through the same thing."
According to press reports, Britney emails and phones Jason constantly and the pair already has pet names for each other. He calls her Sugar, Kitten and My Lady, while Britney calls him Mr. Secret Underground Guy and J-Sun.
Britney is being treated for alcoholism at Malibu's Promises center since February 20, 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'