Britney Spears Finds Love in Rehab
It really is a blessing in disguise for Britney Spears. The troubled pop singer who is in rehab has already found new love, it has been reported.
Britney is said to have fallen for Jason Filyaw, the 33-year-old lead guitarist of rock band Riva, whom she met at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
"Britney adores Jason," a source told the National Enquirer magazine. "He's been a tower of strength for her at the lowest point in her life. She's convinced Jason can help her through rehab because, as an alcoholic, he's been through the same thing."
According to press reports, Britney emails and phones Jason constantly and the pair already has pet names for each other. He calls her Sugar, Kitten and My Lady, while Britney calls him Mr. Secret Underground Guy and J-Sun.
Britney is being treated for alcoholism at Malibu's Promises center since February 20, 2007.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance