"Spring Fever" Infects More Names
In the follow-up to the inclusion of both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden, Tonic Films has delightfully brought more talents into the cast of its "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever", along with two old members from its predecessor, "Cabin Fever."
Included in the new lineups are "30 Rock" star Judah Friedlander, Mark Borchardt, Noah Segan, Marc Senter, and Rusty Kelley while those set to reprise their role will be none other than Rider Strong and Giuseppe Andrews, who return as Paul and the oddball Deputy Winston, respectively.
As for Friedlander, the Maryland-born actor is billed to play the Down Home Water security guard while Borchardt will portray Winston's cousin from Wombusaw and Fessenden a water truck driver with Segan, Senter, and Kelley reportedly becoming the new potential victims of the virus.
Filming is currently underway in North Carolina under the direction of Ti West, backing up by Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar who all seat as the flick's producers. Details of the plot are still being kept under wraps apparently, but it is said that the movie this time sees the killer virus come out of the woods to slip into a high school prom.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion