"Spring Fever" Infects More Names
In the follow-up to the inclusion of both Alexi Wasser and Larry Fessenden, Tonic Films has delightfully brought more talents into the cast of its "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever", along with two old members from its predecessor, "Cabin Fever."
Included in the new lineups are "30 Rock" star Judah Friedlander, Mark Borchardt, Noah Segan, Marc Senter, and Rusty Kelley while those set to reprise their role will be none other than Rider Strong and Giuseppe Andrews, who return as Paul and the oddball Deputy Winston, respectively.
As for Friedlander, the Maryland-born actor is billed to play the Down Home Water security guard while Borchardt will portray Winston's cousin from Wombusaw and Fessenden a water truck driver with Segan, Senter, and Kelley reportedly becoming the new potential victims of the virus.
Filming is currently underway in North Carolina under the direction of Ti West, backing up by Patrick Durham, Lauren Moews, and Jonathan Sachar who all seat as the flick's producers. Details of the plot are still being kept under wraps apparently, but it is said that the movie this time sees the killer virus come out of the woods to slip into a high school prom.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly