Scarlett Johansson Positive for Woody Allen Spain-Set Flick
Woody Allen at last gets what he has been eyeing of lately. The famed filmmaker for the third time has successfully had Scarlett Johansson onboard to take part in his untitled Spanish project, making the beauty the actress he has used most frequently since his early runs with Mia Farrow and Diane Keaton.
Previously featured in Allen's "Match Point" and "Scoop", Johansson, together with "Starter for 10" star Rebecca Hall, therefore joins previously-announced Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz in the cast lineup. The New York native is last seen playing in Christopher Nolan's "The Prestige" and will next grace the big screen through "The Nanny Diaries" which opens April 20 this year.
Meanwhile, production on the movie is slated to begin later this year in Barcelona for six weeks and one week in Asturias under Mediapro and Gravier Productions banner with Allen both writing and directing. It is said that the man will first head to Spain in June for pre-production then returns to commence the shooting after the Fourth of July holiday.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13