Scarlett Johansson Positive for Woody Allen Spain-Set Flick
Woody Allen at last gets what he has been eyeing of lately. The famed filmmaker for the third time has successfully had Scarlett Johansson onboard to take part in his untitled Spanish project, making the beauty the actress he has used most frequently since his early runs with Mia Farrow and Diane Keaton.
Previously featured in Allen's "Match Point" and "Scoop", Johansson, together with "Starter for 10" star Rebecca Hall, therefore joins previously-announced Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz in the cast lineup. The New York native is last seen playing in Christopher Nolan's "The Prestige" and will next grace the big screen through "The Nanny Diaries" which opens April 20 this year.
Meanwhile, production on the movie is slated to begin later this year in Barcelona for six weeks and one week in Asturias under Mediapro and Gravier Productions banner with Allen both writing and directing. It is said that the man will first head to Spain in June for pre-production then returns to commence the shooting after the Fourth of July holiday.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame