Katherine Heigl to Be the Face of New Nautica Fragrance
Katherine Heigl won't stop making headlines. Following her dropping out of contract re-negotiations on the successful medical drama "Grey's Anatomy", the actress has just secured a new role which is to be the new face of the first new women's fragrance from sportswear company Nautica.
"I am thrilled to work with Coty and Nautica on this new fragrance campaign," Heigl said in a statement adding, "Partnering with these two highly successful companies makes this a very exciting and rewarding experience for me." Coty Inc. announced the signing of the agreement Tuesday March 13th.
The fragrance, which has yet to be named, will debut early next year. Get more details of the new fragrance at nauticafragrance.com.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia