Katherine Heigl to Be the Face of New Nautica Fragrance
Katherine Heigl won't stop making headlines. Following her dropping out of contract re-negotiations on the successful medical drama "Grey's Anatomy", the actress has just secured a new role which is to be the new face of the first new women's fragrance from sportswear company Nautica.
"I am thrilled to work with Coty and Nautica on this new fragrance campaign," Heigl said in a statement adding, "Partnering with these two highly successful companies makes this a very exciting and rewarding experience for me." Coty Inc. announced the signing of the agreement Tuesday March 13th.
The fragrance, which has yet to be named, will debut early next year. Get more details of the new fragrance at nauticafragrance.com.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle