Katherine Heigl to Be the Face of New Nautica Fragrance
Katherine Heigl won't stop making headlines. Following her dropping out of contract re-negotiations on the successful medical drama "Grey's Anatomy", the actress has just secured a new role which is to be the new face of the first new women's fragrance from sportswear company Nautica.
"I am thrilled to work with Coty and Nautica on this new fragrance campaign," Heigl said in a statement adding, "Partnering with these two highly successful companies makes this a very exciting and rewarding experience for me." Coty Inc. announced the signing of the agreement Tuesday March 13th.
The fragrance, which has yet to be named, will debut early next year. Get more details of the new fragrance at nauticafragrance.com.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years