Katherine Heigl to Be the Face of New Nautica Fragrance
Katherine Heigl won't stop making headlines. Following her dropping out of contract re-negotiations on the successful medical drama "Grey's Anatomy", the actress has just secured a new role which is to be the new face of the first new women's fragrance from sportswear company Nautica.
"I am thrilled to work with Coty and Nautica on this new fragrance campaign," Heigl said in a statement adding, "Partnering with these two highly successful companies makes this a very exciting and rewarding experience for me." Coty Inc. announced the signing of the agreement Tuesday March 13th.
The fragrance, which has yet to be named, will debut early next year. Get more details of the new fragrance at nauticafragrance.com.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed