Katherine Heigl to Be the Face of New Nautica Fragrance
Katherine Heigl won't stop making headlines. Following her dropping out of contract re-negotiations on the successful medical drama "Grey's Anatomy", the actress has just secured a new role which is to be the new face of the first new women's fragrance from sportswear company Nautica.
"I am thrilled to work with Coty and Nautica on this new fragrance campaign," Heigl said in a statement adding, "Partnering with these two highly successful companies makes this a very exciting and rewarding experience for me." Coty Inc. announced the signing of the agreement Tuesday March 13th.
The fragrance, which has yet to be named, will debut early next year. Get more details of the new fragrance at nauticafragrance.com.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'