The Next Celebrity to Have Beauty Products Is Catherine Zeta-Jones
Following in the footstep of many other notable celebrities, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the next to have her own beauty products. The beautiful actress is set to launch her own perfume.
With an application made to register trademark for a range of cosmetics in her name, not only Catherine is ready to launch her signature fragrance, but also deodorants, suncare products and haircare lotions.
Catherine is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden and has endorsed some of its best-selling perfumes, including Provocative Woman.
As of her acting career, the movie beauty has at least four films coming out this year, they are "Death Defying Acts", "No Reservations", "Stompanato", and "Coming Out".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie