The Next Celebrity to Have Beauty Products Is Catherine Zeta-Jones
Following in the footstep of many other notable celebrities, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the next to have her own beauty products. The beautiful actress is set to launch her own perfume.
With an application made to register trademark for a range of cosmetics in her name, not only Catherine is ready to launch her signature fragrance, but also deodorants, suncare products and haircare lotions.
Catherine is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden and has endorsed some of its best-selling perfumes, including Provocative Woman.
As of her acting career, the movie beauty has at least four films coming out this year, they are "Death Defying Acts", "No Reservations", "Stompanato", and "Coming Out".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen