The Next Celebrity to Have Beauty Products Is Catherine Zeta-Jones
Following in the footstep of many other notable celebrities, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the next to have her own beauty products. The beautiful actress is set to launch her own perfume.
With an application made to register trademark for a range of cosmetics in her name, not only Catherine is ready to launch her signature fragrance, but also deodorants, suncare products and haircare lotions.
Catherine is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden and has endorsed some of its best-selling perfumes, including Provocative Woman.
As of her acting career, the movie beauty has at least four films coming out this year, they are "Death Defying Acts", "No Reservations", "Stompanato", and "Coming Out".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris