The Next Celebrity to Have Beauty Products Is Catherine Zeta-Jones
Following in the footstep of many other notable celebrities, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the next to have her own beauty products. The beautiful actress is set to launch her own perfume.
With an application made to register trademark for a range of cosmetics in her name, not only Catherine is ready to launch her signature fragrance, but also deodorants, suncare products and haircare lotions.
Catherine is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden and has endorsed some of its best-selling perfumes, including Provocative Woman.
As of her acting career, the movie beauty has at least four films coming out this year, they are "Death Defying Acts", "No Reservations", "Stompanato", and "Coming Out".
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters