The Next Celebrity to Have Beauty Products Is Catherine Zeta-Jones
Following in the footstep of many other notable celebrities, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the next to have her own beauty products. The beautiful actress is set to launch her own perfume.
With an application made to register trademark for a range of cosmetics in her name, not only Catherine is ready to launch her signature fragrance, but also deodorants, suncare products and haircare lotions.
Catherine is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden and has endorsed some of its best-selling perfumes, including Provocative Woman.
As of her acting career, the movie beauty has at least four films coming out this year, they are "Death Defying Acts", "No Reservations", "Stompanato", and "Coming Out".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard