Victoria Adams Wants to Adopt a Girl?!
With Angelina Jolie's adoption application is being reviewed quickly, Victoria Adams is having such thought in her mind, adopting a girl.
The Posh Spice and her husband David Beckham are planning to adopt a baby girl to fulfill her dream of having a daughter, it has been reported. "She's been spending time with Katie Holmes and seeing her little girl has made Victoria really broody," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
"Victoria is desperate to have a daughter to be girlie with. She loves the idea of having a girl to dress up, play with and make the family less male-oriented," the source added.
Rumor has it that Vic is looking into a Mexican organization that Jennifer Lopez informed her of that finds homes for South American orphans. A spokesperson for the star, however, refused to confirm the reports, claiming "Victoria and David respect people who do adopt but they're happy with their family at the moment."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son