Victoria Adams Wants to Adopt a Girl?!
With Angelina Jolie's adoption application is being reviewed quickly, Victoria Adams is having such thought in her mind, adopting a girl.
The Posh Spice and her husband David Beckham are planning to adopt a baby girl to fulfill her dream of having a daughter, it has been reported. "She's been spending time with Katie Holmes and seeing her little girl has made Victoria really broody," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
"Victoria is desperate to have a daughter to be girlie with. She loves the idea of having a girl to dress up, play with and make the family less male-oriented," the source added.
Rumor has it that Vic is looking into a Mexican organization that Jennifer Lopez informed her of that finds homes for South American orphans. A spokesperson for the star, however, refused to confirm the reports, claiming "Victoria and David respect people who do adopt but they're happy with their family at the moment."
More Victoria Adams News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video