Victoria Adams Wants to Adopt a Girl?!
With Angelina Jolie's adoption application is being reviewed quickly, Victoria Adams is having such thought in her mind, adopting a girl.
The Posh Spice and her husband David Beckham are planning to adopt a baby girl to fulfill her dream of having a daughter, it has been reported. "She's been spending time with Katie Holmes and seeing her little girl has made Victoria really broody," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
"Victoria is desperate to have a daughter to be girlie with. She loves the idea of having a girl to dress up, play with and make the family less male-oriented," the source added.
Rumor has it that Vic is looking into a Mexican organization that Jennifer Lopez informed her of that finds homes for South American orphans. A spokesperson for the star, however, refused to confirm the reports, claiming "Victoria and David respect people who do adopt but they're happy with their family at the moment."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding