Victoria Adams Wants to Adopt a Girl?!
With Angelina Jolie's adoption application is being reviewed quickly, Victoria Adams is having such thought in her mind, adopting a girl.
The Posh Spice and her husband David Beckham are planning to adopt a baby girl to fulfill her dream of having a daughter, it has been reported. "She's been spending time with Katie Holmes and seeing her little girl has made Victoria really broody," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
"Victoria is desperate to have a daughter to be girlie with. She loves the idea of having a girl to dress up, play with and make the family less male-oriented," the source added.
Rumor has it that Vic is looking into a Mexican organization that Jennifer Lopez informed her of that finds homes for South American orphans. A spokesperson for the star, however, refused to confirm the reports, claiming "Victoria and David respect people who do adopt but they're happy with their family at the moment."
More Victoria Adams News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'