Tori Spelling Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Tori Spelling gave birth to her first child with husband Dean McDermott Tuesday March 13th in a Los Angeles hospital, just a week after the couple opening their new B&B!.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces. The proud parents named their son Liam Aaron McDermott, with the middle name is meant as a tribute to Tori's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died June last year.
No details being released on the good news, except that mother and baby are all doing well.
This is the first child for Tori. McDermott has had a son Jack Montgomery from his previous marriage to TV chef Mary Jo Eustace and an adopted daughter Lola.
More Tori Spelling News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event