Tori Spelling Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Tori Spelling gave birth to her first child with husband Dean McDermott Tuesday March 13th in a Los Angeles hospital, just a week after the couple opening their new B&B!.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces. The proud parents named their son Liam Aaron McDermott, with the middle name is meant as a tribute to Tori's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died June last year.
No details being released on the good news, except that mother and baby are all doing well.
This is the first child for Tori. McDermott has had a son Jack Montgomery from his previous marriage to TV chef Mary Jo Eustace and an adopted daughter Lola.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'