Tori Spelling Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Tori Spelling gave birth to her first child with husband Dean McDermott Tuesday March 13th in a Los Angeles hospital, just a week after the couple opening their new B&B!.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces. The proud parents named their son Liam Aaron McDermott, with the middle name is meant as a tribute to Tori's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died June last year.
No details being released on the good news, except that mother and baby are all doing well.
This is the first child for Tori. McDermott has had a son Jack Montgomery from his previous marriage to TV chef Mary Jo Eustace and an adopted daughter Lola.
More Tori Spelling News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media