Tori Spelling Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Tori Spelling gave birth to her first child with husband Dean McDermott Tuesday March 13th in a Los Angeles hospital, just a week after the couple opening their new B&B!.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces. The proud parents named their son Liam Aaron McDermott, with the middle name is meant as a tribute to Tori's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died June last year.
No details being released on the good news, except that mother and baby are all doing well.
This is the first child for Tori. McDermott has had a son Jack Montgomery from his previous marriage to TV chef Mary Jo Eustace and an adopted daughter Lola.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off