Tori Spelling Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
Tori Spelling gave birth to her first child with husband Dean McDermott Tuesday March 13th in a Los Angeles hospital, just a week after the couple opening their new B&B!.
The newlyborn, a baby boy, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces. The proud parents named their son Liam Aaron McDermott, with the middle name is meant as a tribute to Tori's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died June last year.
No details being released on the good news, except that mother and baby are all doing well.
This is the first child for Tori. McDermott has had a son Jack Montgomery from his previous marriage to TV chef Mary Jo Eustace and an adopted daughter Lola.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly