Paris Hilton's Music Career Trips Over Label's Decision
With merely one album in hand, Paris Hilton's music career is going to be slightly stumbled. Believed to be a 'lost interest' case, Paris' label, Warner Bros. Records decided to drop the artist from the recording house.
Apparently her overnight musical success that was won by her first album "Paris" (2006) was not enough to maintain both parties' mutual interest. It is reported that Paris will not work for the second album under the Warner Music. A source told Daily Star, "Paris will be dropped in a matter of moments. She's totally lost interest in the project and in all honesty, her label feel very much the same."
Paris is not yet informed about this decision. However, it is also believed to be an easy decision since Paris will accept it anyway.
Paris' debut single "Stars Are Blind" was released on the Internet on June 20, 2006 and immmediately soared to #18 on the Billboard 100 chart. The album itself reached #6 in Bilboard 200. It is reported that she has been planning to record second album that contains a new song titled "Daddy's Little Girl".
More Paris Hilton News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'