Paris Hilton's Music Career Trips Over Label's Decision
With merely one album in hand, Paris Hilton's music career is going to be slightly stumbled. Believed to be a 'lost interest' case, Paris' label, Warner Bros. Records decided to drop the artist from the recording house.
Apparently her overnight musical success that was won by her first album "Paris" (2006) was not enough to maintain both parties' mutual interest. It is reported that Paris will not work for the second album under the Warner Music. A source told Daily Star, "Paris will be dropped in a matter of moments. She's totally lost interest in the project and in all honesty, her label feel very much the same."
Paris is not yet informed about this decision. However, it is also believed to be an easy decision since Paris will accept it anyway.
Paris' debut single "Stars Are Blind" was released on the Internet on June 20, 2006 and immmediately soared to #18 on the Billboard 100 chart. The album itself reached #6 in Bilboard 200. It is reported that she has been planning to record second album that contains a new song titled "Daddy's Little Girl".
More Paris Hilton News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay