Paris Hilton's Music Career Trips Over Label's Decision
With merely one album in hand, Paris Hilton's music career is going to be slightly stumbled. Believed to be a 'lost interest' case, Paris' label, Warner Bros. Records decided to drop the artist from the recording house.
Apparently her overnight musical success that was won by her first album "Paris" (2006) was not enough to maintain both parties' mutual interest. It is reported that Paris will not work for the second album under the Warner Music. A source told Daily Star, "Paris will be dropped in a matter of moments. She's totally lost interest in the project and in all honesty, her label feel very much the same."
Paris is not yet informed about this decision. However, it is also believed to be an easy decision since Paris will accept it anyway.
Paris' debut single "Stars Are Blind" was released on the Internet on June 20, 2006 and immmediately soared to #18 on the Billboard 100 chart. The album itself reached #6 in Bilboard 200. It is reported that she has been planning to record second album that contains a new song titled "Daddy's Little Girl".
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!