More Helping Hands for "Terra"
Famous names delightfully keep coming for "Terra" as Luke Wilson, Amanda Peet, Dennis Quaid, Justin Long, and Chris Evans have all reached agreement to lend their voices to the CG animated flick.
A production of Snoot Entertainment, pic is based on the 2003 short film of the same title which depicts the interplanetary conflict between the inhabitants of a peaceful world and the human warriors who want to colonize it. The production, launched a year ago, is reportedly slated for completion in the fourth quarter.
Already included in the voice cast are Evan Rachel Wood, Brian Cox, David Cross, Danny Glover, Rosanna Arquette, and Ron Perlman, among others. Aristomenis Tsirbas, who previously wrote and directed the original version, is performing the same duties here with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script and Keith Calder, Ryan Colucci, Dane Allan Smith, plus Jessica Wu all producing.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says