More Helping Hands for "Terra"
Famous names delightfully keep coming for "Terra" as Luke Wilson, Amanda Peet, Dennis Quaid, Justin Long, and Chris Evans have all reached agreement to lend their voices to the CG animated flick.
A production of Snoot Entertainment, pic is based on the 2003 short film of the same title which depicts the interplanetary conflict between the inhabitants of a peaceful world and the human warriors who want to colonize it. The production, launched a year ago, is reportedly slated for completion in the fourth quarter.
Already included in the voice cast are Evan Rachel Wood, Brian Cox, David Cross, Danny Glover, Rosanna Arquette, and Ron Perlman, among others. Aristomenis Tsirbas, who previously wrote and directed the original version, is performing the same duties here with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script and Keith Calder, Ryan Colucci, Dane Allan Smith, plus Jessica Wu all producing.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video