More Helping Hands for "Terra"
Famous names delightfully keep coming for "Terra" as Luke Wilson, Amanda Peet, Dennis Quaid, Justin Long, and Chris Evans have all reached agreement to lend their voices to the CG animated flick.
A production of Snoot Entertainment, pic is based on the 2003 short film of the same title which depicts the interplanetary conflict between the inhabitants of a peaceful world and the human warriors who want to colonize it. The production, launched a year ago, is reportedly slated for completion in the fourth quarter.
Already included in the voice cast are Evan Rachel Wood, Brian Cox, David Cross, Danny Glover, Rosanna Arquette, and Ron Perlman, among others. Aristomenis Tsirbas, who previously wrote and directed the original version, is performing the same duties here with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script and Keith Calder, Ryan Colucci, Dane Allan Smith, plus Jessica Wu all producing.
More Terra News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?