More Helping Hands for "Terra"
Famous names delightfully keep coming for "Terra" as Luke Wilson, Amanda Peet, Dennis Quaid, Justin Long, and Chris Evans have all reached agreement to lend their voices to the CG animated flick.
A production of Snoot Entertainment, pic is based on the 2003 short film of the same title which depicts the interplanetary conflict between the inhabitants of a peaceful world and the human warriors who want to colonize it. The production, launched a year ago, is reportedly slated for completion in the fourth quarter.
Already included in the voice cast are Evan Rachel Wood, Brian Cox, David Cross, Danny Glover, Rosanna Arquette, and Ron Perlman, among others. Aristomenis Tsirbas, who previously wrote and directed the original version, is performing the same duties here with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script and Keith Calder, Ryan Colucci, Dane Allan Smith, plus Jessica Wu all producing.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville