Heather Graham Can't Decide Whether to "Buy, Borrow or Steal"
Not taking time to relax after filming "Gray Matters", Heather Graham is reported to have nabbed her next big screen role in romantic comedy "Buy, Borrow or Steal" and be expected to land her feet in Belfast, Ireland by this week to begin filming the project.
Poised as the leadstar, the beauty is likely to play a woman who discovers that she is about to have an early menopause and so, has only two weeks to get herself pregnant. As her boyfriend refuses to have a baby, she thus embarks on a search to find a man who is willing to help her continue the family line.
Further details of the plot have not yet been revealed, but it has been learned that script for the movie was penned by Irish screenwriter Camilla Leslie, an in-house writer and producer at Blue Shutter Films. According to the company's site, Eric Styles is set to handle directing matters while "The Black Dahlia" star Mia Kirshner being plotted to accompany Graham in the cast lineup.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle