Fall Out Boy Sheds Blood for Fans
It appears that American rock band Kiss has inspired Fall Out Boy to make merchandise containing their blood. The band will give out 'special' edition posters that are printed with ink mixed with the members' blood to lucky winners.
Seemingly gross, it is not easy to get these posters. For each city visited during the band's Honda Civic Tour, there will only be one person to receive the poster and still, through a contest. "We're going to be running a series of contests. One is an ode to Kiss," said bassist Pete Wentz "My brother is going to make 45 prints based on images from our record. Each will be hand-numbered and individually made. In addition, all prints will have a mixture of each member of the band's blood in it."
Design of the posters will be the hand-screened variations of the album "Infinity on High" tarot-card. The band's tour will kick off in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18 and continue up to the two nights gig in Chicago on June 10th and 11th. The tour will feature rapper Paul Wall, rock band The Academy Is... and also band +44. For more information on the schedule log on to falloutboyrock.com.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show