Fall Out Boy Sheds Blood for Fans
It appears that American rock band Kiss has inspired Fall Out Boy to make merchandise containing their blood. The band will give out 'special' edition posters that are printed with ink mixed with the members' blood to lucky winners.
Seemingly gross, it is not easy to get these posters. For each city visited during the band's Honda Civic Tour, there will only be one person to receive the poster and still, through a contest. "We're going to be running a series of contests. One is an ode to Kiss," said bassist Pete Wentz "My brother is going to make 45 prints based on images from our record. Each will be hand-numbered and individually made. In addition, all prints will have a mixture of each member of the band's blood in it."
Design of the posters will be the hand-screened variations of the album "Infinity on High" tarot-card. The band's tour will kick off in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18 and continue up to the two nights gig in Chicago on June 10th and 11th. The tour will feature rapper Paul Wall, rock band The Academy Is... and also band +44. For more information on the schedule log on to falloutboyrock.com.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics