Fall Out Boy Sheds Blood for Fans
It appears that American rock band Kiss has inspired Fall Out Boy to make merchandise containing their blood. The band will give out 'special' edition posters that are printed with ink mixed with the members' blood to lucky winners.
Seemingly gross, it is not easy to get these posters. For each city visited during the band's Honda Civic Tour, there will only be one person to receive the poster and still, through a contest. "We're going to be running a series of contests. One is an ode to Kiss," said bassist Pete Wentz "My brother is going to make 45 prints based on images from our record. Each will be hand-numbered and individually made. In addition, all prints will have a mixture of each member of the band's blood in it."
Design of the posters will be the hand-screened variations of the album "Infinity on High" tarot-card. The band's tour will kick off in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18 and continue up to the two nights gig in Chicago on June 10th and 11th. The tour will feature rapper Paul Wall, rock band The Academy Is... and also band +44. For more information on the schedule log on to falloutboyrock.com.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'