Fall Out Boy Sheds Blood for Fans
It appears that American rock band Kiss has inspired Fall Out Boy to make merchandise containing their blood. The band will give out 'special' edition posters that are printed with ink mixed with the members' blood to lucky winners.
Seemingly gross, it is not easy to get these posters. For each city visited during the band's Honda Civic Tour, there will only be one person to receive the poster and still, through a contest. "We're going to be running a series of contests. One is an ode to Kiss," said bassist Pete Wentz "My brother is going to make 45 prints based on images from our record. Each will be hand-numbered and individually made. In addition, all prints will have a mixture of each member of the band's blood in it."
Design of the posters will be the hand-screened variations of the album "Infinity on High" tarot-card. The band's tour will kick off in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18 and continue up to the two nights gig in Chicago on June 10th and 11th. The tour will feature rapper Paul Wall, rock band The Academy Is... and also band +44. For more information on the schedule log on to falloutboyrock.com.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'