Melanie C, the Last Jigsaw Piece of Spice Girls Reunion
Rumors circulating on the reunion of Spice Girls have been going out too long as each of its former members gave different speculations at individual times. This time, the reunion is made official by the one member who kept denying it since the very beginning, Melanie C.
After a long-term persuasion from the band's manager Simon Fuller, Mel C finally agrees to reform and perform with the group again. Before her, Fuller has talked Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton into this reunion. The other two Melanie Brown and Victoria Adams are also reported in support of this. Fuller said in a statement, "All of the girls are up for it. The reunion will definitely happen."
However, it should be noted that this reunion may not long lasting as Fuller stated that it is only temporary. The reunion is for the moment limited to a six months world tour and then the members will go in each direction.
Spice Girls is a UK all girls pop band that went phenomenal in the '90s. In 1998 while in the peak of its success, Gary Halliwell left the band, leaving only four members behind. The foursomes then still continue to record two more albums in 1998 and 2000. Just one year after that, on February 21 they announced their breakups to concentrate on solo careers.
More Spice Girls News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says