Melanie C, the Last Jigsaw Piece of Spice Girls Reunion
Rumors circulating on the reunion of Spice Girls have been going out too long as each of its former members gave different speculations at individual times. This time, the reunion is made official by the one member who kept denying it since the very beginning, Melanie C.
After a long-term persuasion from the band's manager Simon Fuller, Mel C finally agrees to reform and perform with the group again. Before her, Fuller has talked Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton into this reunion. The other two Melanie Brown and Victoria Adams are also reported in support of this. Fuller said in a statement, "All of the girls are up for it. The reunion will definitely happen."
However, it should be noted that this reunion may not long lasting as Fuller stated that it is only temporary. The reunion is for the moment limited to a six months world tour and then the members will go in each direction.
Spice Girls is a UK all girls pop band that went phenomenal in the '90s. In 1998 while in the peak of its success, Gary Halliwell left the band, leaving only four members behind. The foursomes then still continue to record two more albums in 1998 and 2000. Just one year after that, on February 21 they announced their breakups to concentrate on solo careers.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park