UK Single Chart Occupants on March 11, 2007
For two weeks in a row, Take That's "Shine" holds the position of #1 in UK singles chart. At the same time the band's second single "Patience" is still holding on its right in Top 40 at No. 20, while the album "Beautiful World" also reigns #3 in UK album chart.
Following behind "Shine" is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" featuring Akon. In its seventh week, it sat at #3 last week. Kaiser Chiefs' "Ruby" that falls 2-3 this week then fills in the spot. Triggered by the release of CD single version last week, Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" moves up 10-4 this week.
For the third time, The Fray maintains its position at #5 through single "How To Save A life". Mika's "Grace Kelly" falls down from No 4 to 6, just one place ahead of Scottish singer Camille Jones' "The Creeps". Two more fall-downs this week, "Lil Star" by Kelis featuring Cee-Lo drops 6-8 while The Gossip's "Standing In The Way of Control" plunges 7-9. Just entering the Top 10 is Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right".
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'