UK Single Chart Occupants on March 11, 2007
For two weeks in a row, Take That's "Shine" holds the position of #1 in UK singles chart. At the same time the band's second single "Patience" is still holding on its right in Top 40 at No. 20, while the album "Beautiful World" also reigns #3 in UK album chart.
Following behind "Shine" is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" featuring Akon. In its seventh week, it sat at #3 last week. Kaiser Chiefs' "Ruby" that falls 2-3 this week then fills in the spot. Triggered by the release of CD single version last week, Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" moves up 10-4 this week.
For the third time, The Fray maintains its position at #5 through single "How To Save A life". Mika's "Grace Kelly" falls down from No 4 to 6, just one place ahead of Scottish singer Camille Jones' "The Creeps". Two more fall-downs this week, "Lil Star" by Kelis featuring Cee-Lo drops 6-8 while The Gossip's "Standing In The Way of Control" plunges 7-9. Just entering the Top 10 is Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right".
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'