UK Single Chart Occupants on March 11, 2007
For two weeks in a row, Take That's "Shine" holds the position of #1 in UK singles chart. At the same time the band's second single "Patience" is still holding on its right in Top 40 at No. 20, while the album "Beautiful World" also reigns #3 in UK album chart.
Following behind "Shine" is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" featuring Akon. In its seventh week, it sat at #3 last week. Kaiser Chiefs' "Ruby" that falls 2-3 this week then fills in the spot. Triggered by the release of CD single version last week, Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" moves up 10-4 this week.
For the third time, The Fray maintains its position at #5 through single "How To Save A life". Mika's "Grace Kelly" falls down from No 4 to 6, just one place ahead of Scottish singer Camille Jones' "The Creeps". Two more fall-downs this week, "Lil Star" by Kelis featuring Cee-Lo drops 6-8 while The Gossip's "Standing In The Way of Control" plunges 7-9. Just entering the Top 10 is Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right".
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years