UK Single Chart Occupants on March 11, 2007
For two weeks in a row, Take That's "Shine" holds the position of #1 in UK singles chart. At the same time the band's second single "Patience" is still holding on its right in Top 40 at No. 20, while the album "Beautiful World" also reigns #3 in UK album chart.
Following behind "Shine" is Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" featuring Akon. In its seventh week, it sat at #3 last week. Kaiser Chiefs' "Ruby" that falls 2-3 this week then fills in the spot. Triggered by the release of CD single version last week, Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" moves up 10-4 this week.
For the third time, The Fray maintains its position at #5 through single "How To Save A life". Mika's "Grace Kelly" falls down from No 4 to 6, just one place ahead of Scottish singer Camille Jones' "The Creeps". Two more fall-downs this week, "Lil Star" by Kelis featuring Cee-Lo drops 6-8 while The Gossip's "Standing In The Way of Control" plunges 7-9. Just entering the Top 10 is Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance