Jack Black Deafened By a Great Crash of "Thunder"
Now there is no doubt that "Tropic Thunder" will be a Frat Pack movie with the coming of Jack Black as the funnyman has delightfully boarded the DreamWorks' comedic project to play a role opposite Ben Stiller.
Billed as one of the five actors stuck in a real war-like situation when filming a big-budget war flick, Black will portray an overweight gross-out comedian named Jeff "Fats" Portnoy who is forced to kick his drug addiction during the shooting. Other two will be played by Robert Downey Jr. and Jay Baruchel with Stiller playing a character named Speedman.
Principal photography is scheduled to begin in July under the direction of Stiller who is set to helm from the script he himself wrote alongside Justin Theroux and Etan Cohen. Furthermore, the "Night at the Museum" star is also seating as producer together with Eric McLeod and Stuart Cornfeld, the latter having produced several of his movies like "Duplex" and "Starsky & Hutch."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones