Kristy Swanson Is Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
No stranger to scandal and controversy herself, Kristy Swanson is being tipped to play Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent."
The "Criminal Intent" version of Anna Nicole's life and death is coming this May. So you better get ready. What's more, it is also rumored that comedic actor Jon Lovitz will play the former Playboy Playmate's manager, lawyer and companion Howard K. Stern.
While a combined character loosely based on Anna's mother Virgie Arthur and sister is also being contemplated, writers from the show would not include Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is an American crime drama television series. The show stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Chris Noth as detectives Robert Goren and Mike Logan, who work for the New York Police Department's Major Case Squad.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?