Kristy Swanson Is Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
No stranger to scandal and controversy herself, Kristy Swanson is being tipped to play Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent."
The "Criminal Intent" version of Anna Nicole's life and death is coming this May. So you better get ready. What's more, it is also rumored that comedic actor Jon Lovitz will play the former Playboy Playmate's manager, lawyer and companion Howard K. Stern.
While a combined character loosely based on Anna's mother Virgie Arthur and sister is also being contemplated, writers from the show would not include Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is an American crime drama television series. The show stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Chris Noth as detectives Robert Goren and Mike Logan, who work for the New York Police Department's Major Case Squad.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money