Kristy Swanson Is Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
No stranger to scandal and controversy herself, Kristy Swanson is being tipped to play Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent."
The "Criminal Intent" version of Anna Nicole's life and death is coming this May. So you better get ready. What's more, it is also rumored that comedic actor Jon Lovitz will play the former Playboy Playmate's manager, lawyer and companion Howard K. Stern.
While a combined character loosely based on Anna's mother Virgie Arthur and sister is also being contemplated, writers from the show would not include Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is an American crime drama television series. The show stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Chris Noth as detectives Robert Goren and Mike Logan, who work for the New York Police Department's Major Case Squad.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie