Kristy Swanson Is Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
No stranger to scandal and controversy herself, Kristy Swanson is being tipped to play Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent."
The "Criminal Intent" version of Anna Nicole's life and death is coming this May. So you better get ready. What's more, it is also rumored that comedic actor Jon Lovitz will play the former Playboy Playmate's manager, lawyer and companion Howard K. Stern.
While a combined character loosely based on Anna's mother Virgie Arthur and sister is also being contemplated, writers from the show would not include Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is an American crime drama television series. The show stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Chris Noth as detectives Robert Goren and Mike Logan, who work for the New York Police Department's Major Case Squad.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris