Kristy Swanson Is Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
No stranger to scandal and controversy herself, Kristy Swanson is being tipped to play Anna Nicole Smith on "Law and Order: Criminal Intent."
The "Criminal Intent" version of Anna Nicole's life and death is coming this May. So you better get ready. What's more, it is also rumored that comedic actor Jon Lovitz will play the former Playboy Playmate's manager, lawyer and companion Howard K. Stern.
While a combined character loosely based on Anna's mother Virgie Arthur and sister is also being contemplated, writers from the show would not include Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is an American crime drama television series. The show stars Vincent D'Onofrio and Chris Noth as detectives Robert Goren and Mike Logan, who work for the New York Police Department's Major Case Squad.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death