Young Buck's New Album Gets Real
Setting a more real theme in new album "Buck The World", Young Buck employs some of his life experience to be slipped in his lyrics. The rapper's ultimate goal in making this record are to keep it real and to re-ignite the dying flame of hip-hop sales.
Working under the label run by 50 Cents, G-Unit Records, Young Buck expressed his concern over the declining sales of hip-hop records yet he refused to be let down by this. He said that it just 'fuels his fire'. As a start, his new album which is due March 27 has released its first single "Get Buck" and it immediately entered #55 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
For his other songs, Young Buck portrays the versatility he talked about. "Slow Ya Roll" which features Linkin Park takes on the case of AIDS and other life true experience. "The realest record I've ever done in my life. Every word here is true," he said. There is also "Buck The World" that he does with soul singer and songwriter Lyfe Jennings that tells about child custody issues.
However not all of the songs are kept real. One song "F*** Tha Police" is way too real. Taking the experience when police arrested him for assaulting DJ Will, the lyrics are a little more obscene compared to others. Young Buck has offered to clean it up a bit but eventually it is left as it was. Still, there's also the usual hip-hop vibe "Lose My Mind" which he blends with rock and roll tune, a result he gets from his collaboration with Eminem.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour