Young Buck's New Album Gets Real
Setting a more real theme in new album "Buck The World", Young Buck employs some of his life experience to be slipped in his lyrics. The rapper's ultimate goal in making this record are to keep it real and to re-ignite the dying flame of hip-hop sales.
Working under the label run by 50 Cents, G-Unit Records, Young Buck expressed his concern over the declining sales of hip-hop records yet he refused to be let down by this. He said that it just 'fuels his fire'. As a start, his new album which is due March 27 has released its first single "Get Buck" and it immediately entered #55 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
For his other songs, Young Buck portrays the versatility he talked about. "Slow Ya Roll" which features Linkin Park takes on the case of AIDS and other life true experience. "The realest record I've ever done in my life. Every word here is true," he said. There is also "Buck The World" that he does with soul singer and songwriter Lyfe Jennings that tells about child custody issues.
However not all of the songs are kept real. One song "F*** Tha Police" is way too real. Taking the experience when police arrested him for assaulting DJ Will, the lyrics are a little more obscene compared to others. Young Buck has offered to clean it up a bit but eventually it is left as it was. Still, there's also the usual hip-hop vibe "Lose My Mind" which he blends with rock and roll tune, a result he gets from his collaboration with Eminem.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up