Naomi Watts Gets "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched"
Well, it would be refreshing to see Naomi Watts go for a lighter side after her recent involvements in thriller and drama genre. Variety has reported that the Oscar-nominated actress is poised to be the female lead in a romantic comedy titled "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched" for First Look Pictures.
Adapted from Amy Sutherland's book of the same name, the picture will center on the year she spent with students at the Exotic Animal Training and Management Program at Moorpark College, California where they learn how to communicate with animals. Onboard to pen the script are duo Todd Louiso and Jacob Koskoff who also carry the same duty for "Marc Pease Experience."
No director attached yet, but it has been revealed that Kristin Hahn and Dana Adam Shapiro will both seat as the producers with David Rubin being in negotiations to join them. The latter last executive produced Karen Moncrieff's "The Dead Girl", which was also developed under First Look banner.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story