Naomi Watts Gets "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched"
Well, it would be refreshing to see Naomi Watts go for a lighter side after her recent involvements in thriller and drama genre. Variety has reported that the Oscar-nominated actress is poised to be the female lead in a romantic comedy titled "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched" for First Look Pictures.
Adapted from Amy Sutherland's book of the same name, the picture will center on the year she spent with students at the Exotic Animal Training and Management Program at Moorpark College, California where they learn how to communicate with animals. Onboard to pen the script are duo Todd Louiso and Jacob Koskoff who also carry the same duty for "Marc Pease Experience."
No director attached yet, but it has been revealed that Kristin Hahn and Dana Adam Shapiro will both seat as the producers with David Rubin being in negotiations to join them. The latter last executive produced Karen Moncrieff's "The Dead Girl", which was also developed under First Look banner.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival