Naomi Watts Gets "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched"
Well, it would be refreshing to see Naomi Watts go for a lighter side after her recent involvements in thriller and drama genre. Variety has reported that the Oscar-nominated actress is poised to be the female lead in a romantic comedy titled "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched" for First Look Pictures.
Adapted from Amy Sutherland's book of the same name, the picture will center on the year she spent with students at the Exotic Animal Training and Management Program at Moorpark College, California where they learn how to communicate with animals. Onboard to pen the script are duo Todd Louiso and Jacob Koskoff who also carry the same duty for "Marc Pease Experience."
No director attached yet, but it has been revealed that Kristin Hahn and Dana Adam Shapiro will both seat as the producers with David Rubin being in negotiations to join them. The latter last executive produced Karen Moncrieff's "The Dead Girl", which was also developed under First Look banner.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat