Naomi Watts Gets "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched"
Well, it would be refreshing to see Naomi Watts go for a lighter side after her recent involvements in thriller and drama genre. Variety has reported that the Oscar-nominated actress is poised to be the female lead in a romantic comedy titled "Kicked, Bitten and Scratched" for First Look Pictures.
Adapted from Amy Sutherland's book of the same name, the picture will center on the year she spent with students at the Exotic Animal Training and Management Program at Moorpark College, California where they learn how to communicate with animals. Onboard to pen the script are duo Todd Louiso and Jacob Koskoff who also carry the same duty for "Marc Pease Experience."
No director attached yet, but it has been revealed that Kristin Hahn and Dana Adam Shapiro will both seat as the producers with David Rubin being in negotiations to join them. The latter last executive produced Karen Moncrieff's "The Dead Girl", which was also developed under First Look banner.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video