The Romance Between Mandy Moore and DJ AM Has Already Fizzled
Mandy Moore and boyfriend DJ AM have split, it has been reported. The romance between them has already fizzled, after only two months of dating.
Word of the breakup was first reported Monday March 12th by The New York Post, which reported the singer-actress dumped the DJ. Being asked on that matter, a rep for Moore won't comment on her private life.
Moore, 22, and Goldstein, 33 never officially confirmed their relationship, but were spotted holding hands and kissing at Sundance Film Festival in January.
Moore previously dated actor Zach Braff, while AM is the ex of reality star and socialite Nicole Richie. They once engaged before later on went separate ways.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit