The Romance Between Mandy Moore and DJ AM Has Already Fizzled
Mandy Moore and boyfriend DJ AM have split, it has been reported. The romance between them has already fizzled, after only two months of dating.
Word of the breakup was first reported Monday March 12th by The New York Post, which reported the singer-actress dumped the DJ. Being asked on that matter, a rep for Moore won't comment on her private life.
Moore, 22, and Goldstein, 33 never officially confirmed their relationship, but were spotted holding hands and kissing at Sundance Film Festival in January.
Moore previously dated actor Zach Braff, while AM is the ex of reality star and socialite Nicole Richie. They once engaged before later on went separate ways.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves