The Romance Between Mandy Moore and DJ AM Has Already Fizzled
Mandy Moore and boyfriend DJ AM have split, it has been reported. The romance between them has already fizzled, after only two months of dating.
Word of the breakup was first reported Monday March 12th by The New York Post, which reported the singer-actress dumped the DJ. Being asked on that matter, a rep for Moore won't comment on her private life.
Moore, 22, and Goldstein, 33 never officially confirmed their relationship, but were spotted holding hands and kissing at Sundance Film Festival in January.
Moore previously dated actor Zach Braff, while AM is the ex of reality star and socialite Nicole Richie. They once engaged before later on went separate ways.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media