The Romance Between Mandy Moore and DJ AM Has Already Fizzled
Mandy Moore and boyfriend DJ AM have split, it has been reported. The romance between them has already fizzled, after only two months of dating.
Word of the breakup was first reported Monday March 12th by The New York Post, which reported the singer-actress dumped the DJ. Being asked on that matter, a rep for Moore won't comment on her private life.
Moore, 22, and Goldstein, 33 never officially confirmed their relationship, but were spotted holding hands and kissing at Sundance Film Festival in January.
Moore previously dated actor Zach Braff, while AM is the ex of reality star and socialite Nicole Richie. They once engaged before later on went separate ways.
More Mandy Moore News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt