Rob Schneider Dares to Challenge the "Zohan"
Long recognized to be the frequent collaborator of Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider is on the brink to once more get into the same frames with the "Click" star as the funnyman is currently engaged in talks to take part in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan."
A Columbia Pictures production, the comedy flick revolves around a Mossad agent, played by Sandler, who fakes his death so he can move to New York and become a hair stylist. It is said that Schneider will portray an East Yistannen cab driver should he finalizes the deals.
Production on the project is slated to begin by summer in Los Angeles and New York for a summer 2008 release. Apart from starring, Sandler also co-wrote the script with Judd Apatow and Robert Smigel, who later made a re-write of it, while getting onboard to produce as well through his Sony-based Happy Madison.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7