Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to Take a Rest on "Lakeview Terrace"
Aiming to complete names involved in its thriller project of "Lakeview Terrace", Screen Gems is reportedly holding negotiations with Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to star in and direct the flick, respectively.
Already has both Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington submitted into the cast, the flick concerns an interracial couple who comes into their nightmare upon moving into a home next to a racist LAPD officer, played by Jackson. Kutcher will likely be billed as the male half of the couple, if everything goes as expected.
Howard Korder has been tapped to work on a rewrite of the script initially penned by David Loughery who is also onboard to executive produce alongside Jeff Graup. Meanwhile, filming is pushed back one month from the original May start using locations in Los Angeles with Will Smith and James Lassiter producing via their Sony-based Overbrook Entertainment.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked