Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to Take a Rest on "Lakeview Terrace"
Aiming to complete names involved in its thriller project of "Lakeview Terrace", Screen Gems is reportedly holding negotiations with Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to star in and direct the flick, respectively.
Already has both Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington submitted into the cast, the flick concerns an interracial couple who comes into their nightmare upon moving into a home next to a racist LAPD officer, played by Jackson. Kutcher will likely be billed as the male half of the couple, if everything goes as expected.
Howard Korder has been tapped to work on a rewrite of the script initially penned by David Loughery who is also onboard to executive produce alongside Jeff Graup. Meanwhile, filming is pushed back one month from the original May start using locations in Los Angeles with Will Smith and James Lassiter producing via their Sony-based Overbrook Entertainment.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3