Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to Take a Rest on "Lakeview Terrace"
Aiming to complete names involved in its thriller project of "Lakeview Terrace", Screen Gems is reportedly holding negotiations with Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to star in and direct the flick, respectively.
Already has both Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington submitted into the cast, the flick concerns an interracial couple who comes into their nightmare upon moving into a home next to a racist LAPD officer, played by Jackson. Kutcher will likely be billed as the male half of the couple, if everything goes as expected.
Howard Korder has been tapped to work on a rewrite of the script initially penned by David Loughery who is also onboard to executive produce alongside Jeff Graup. Meanwhile, filming is pushed back one month from the original May start using locations in Los Angeles with Will Smith and James Lassiter producing via their Sony-based Overbrook Entertainment.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip