Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to Take a Rest on "Lakeview Terrace"
Aiming to complete names involved in its thriller project of "Lakeview Terrace", Screen Gems is reportedly holding negotiations with Ashton Kutcher and Neil LaBute to star in and direct the flick, respectively.
Already has both Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington submitted into the cast, the flick concerns an interracial couple who comes into their nightmare upon moving into a home next to a racist LAPD officer, played by Jackson. Kutcher will likely be billed as the male half of the couple, if everything goes as expected.
Howard Korder has been tapped to work on a rewrite of the script initially penned by David Loughery who is also onboard to executive produce alongside Jeff Graup. Meanwhile, filming is pushed back one month from the original May start using locations in Los Angeles with Will Smith and James Lassiter producing via their Sony-based Overbrook Entertainment.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson