Jenna Elfman Is a "Literary Superstar" for ABC
Jenna Elfman is a TV and film star herself, yet for ABC she's "Literary Superstar."
The beauty is slated to appear in the new comedy, playing a book publicist who's intensely loyal to her clients. And so the story goes as budget cuts threaten her publishing house, she stands up to the corporate suits, and successfully lobbies for the right to continue working with smaller, quirkier authors.
Darren Star is producing the comedy project, with bestselling Australian novelist Matthew Reilly in hand writing.
Together, the two persons will co-executive produce. Production on "Literary Superstar" is scheduled to begin this fall soon after Elfman gives birth to her baby.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars