Eliza Dushku Joins Those "Nurses" on Fox
Eliza Dushku is giving hand to a new role, nurse. The film actress has been tapped to play one of the nurses in Fox's one-hour hospital comedic drama pilot "Nurses."
Billed to play Eve, a young woman who just out of nursing school who joins the hospital run by her father, Dushku replaces Katheryn Winnick, who has departed the 20th Century Fox TV pilot.
Also cast in the "Nurses" is Jaclyn DeSantis, who's been tapped to play the role of an experienced nurse going through a bitter divorce.
Stay tune for further details on the pilot.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special