Eliza Dushku Joins Those "Nurses" on Fox
Eliza Dushku is giving hand to a new role, nurse. The film actress has been tapped to play one of the nurses in Fox's one-hour hospital comedic drama pilot "Nurses."
Billed to play Eve, a young woman who just out of nursing school who joins the hospital run by her father, Dushku replaces Katheryn Winnick, who has departed the 20th Century Fox TV pilot.
Also cast in the "Nurses" is Jaclyn DeSantis, who's been tapped to play the role of an experienced nurse going through a bitter divorce.
Stay tune for further details on the pilot.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance