Eliza Dushku Joins Those "Nurses" on Fox
Eliza Dushku is giving hand to a new role, nurse. The film actress has been tapped to play one of the nurses in Fox's one-hour hospital comedic drama pilot "Nurses."
Billed to play Eve, a young woman who just out of nursing school who joins the hospital run by her father, Dushku replaces Katheryn Winnick, who has departed the 20th Century Fox TV pilot.
Also cast in the "Nurses" is Jaclyn DeSantis, who's been tapped to play the role of an experienced nurse going through a bitter divorce.
Stay tune for further details on the pilot.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'