Eliza Dushku Joins Those "Nurses" on Fox
Eliza Dushku is giving hand to a new role, nurse. The film actress has been tapped to play one of the nurses in Fox's one-hour hospital comedic drama pilot "Nurses."
Billed to play Eve, a young woman who just out of nursing school who joins the hospital run by her father, Dushku replaces Katheryn Winnick, who has departed the 20th Century Fox TV pilot.
Also cast in the "Nurses" is Jaclyn DeSantis, who's been tapped to play the role of an experienced nurse going through a bitter divorce.
Stay tune for further details on the pilot.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen