Eliza Dushku Joins Those "Nurses" on Fox
Eliza Dushku is giving hand to a new role, nurse. The film actress has been tapped to play one of the nurses in Fox's one-hour hospital comedic drama pilot "Nurses."
Billed to play Eve, a young woman who just out of nursing school who joins the hospital run by her father, Dushku replaces Katheryn Winnick, who has departed the 20th Century Fox TV pilot.
Also cast in the "Nurses" is Jaclyn DeSantis, who's been tapped to play the role of an experienced nurse going through a bitter divorce.
Stay tune for further details on the pilot.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences