Nikki Cox Scores Another New TV Role
The critically-acclaimed dramatic television series "Las Vegas", about a team of people working in the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, doesn't work well for her, yet she won't stop there. Nikki Cox hit hard this time with a new TV role.
The American actress is set to star in CBS' comedy pilot "Fugly." Details on the new project are being kept under wrap. No need to worry though, for we'll keep you posted with more.
As of the plot, "Fugly" revolves around three siblings, identical twin sisters (Cox and Marissa Jaret Winokur) and a brother, who buys one of the sisters (Cox) an extreme makeover and moves to Hollywood to capitalize on her newfound good looks.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group