Nikki Cox Scores Another New TV Role
The critically-acclaimed dramatic television series "Las Vegas", about a team of people working in the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, doesn't work well for her, yet she won't stop there. Nikki Cox hit hard this time with a new TV role.
The American actress is set to star in CBS' comedy pilot "Fugly." Details on the new project are being kept under wrap. No need to worry though, for we'll keep you posted with more.
As of the plot, "Fugly" revolves around three siblings, identical twin sisters (Cox and Marissa Jaret Winokur) and a brother, who buys one of the sisters (Cox) an extreme makeover and moves to Hollywood to capitalize on her newfound good looks.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen