Nikki Cox Scores Another New TV Role
The critically-acclaimed dramatic television series "Las Vegas", about a team of people working in the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, doesn't work well for her, yet she won't stop there. Nikki Cox hit hard this time with a new TV role.
The American actress is set to star in CBS' comedy pilot "Fugly." Details on the new project are being kept under wrap. No need to worry though, for we'll keep you posted with more.
As of the plot, "Fugly" revolves around three siblings, identical twin sisters (Cox and Marissa Jaret Winokur) and a brother, who buys one of the sisters (Cox) an extreme makeover and moves to Hollywood to capitalize on her newfound good looks.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show