Nikki Cox Scores Another New TV Role
The critically-acclaimed dramatic television series "Las Vegas", about a team of people working in the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, doesn't work well for her, yet she won't stop there. Nikki Cox hit hard this time with a new TV role.
The American actress is set to star in CBS' comedy pilot "Fugly." Details on the new project are being kept under wrap. No need to worry though, for we'll keep you posted with more.
As of the plot, "Fugly" revolves around three siblings, identical twin sisters (Cox and Marissa Jaret Winokur) and a brother, who buys one of the sisters (Cox) an extreme makeover and moves to Hollywood to capitalize on her newfound good looks.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary