Nikki Cox Scores Another New TV Role
The critically-acclaimed dramatic television series "Las Vegas", about a team of people working in the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, doesn't work well for her, yet she won't stop there. Nikki Cox hit hard this time with a new TV role.
The American actress is set to star in CBS' comedy pilot "Fugly." Details on the new project are being kept under wrap. No need to worry though, for we'll keep you posted with more.
As of the plot, "Fugly" revolves around three siblings, identical twin sisters (Cox and Marissa Jaret Winokur) and a brother, who buys one of the sisters (Cox) an extreme makeover and moves to Hollywood to capitalize on her newfound good looks.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story