A Big Fan of Show, Madonna to Appear on Nip/Tuck
She's a big fan of the show and is said to star in. Madonna is set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck".
According to Hollywood.com, the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, revealed that he's currently scripting a role for her, with the pop superstar about to play opposite pal Rosie O'Donnell who has become a regular on the show after making headlines for a sex scene she filmed with "Nip/Tuck" star Julian McMahon last season.
"I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie," Murphy was quoted as saying.
Madonna, in fact, isn't the only big name for the show. Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo. McMahon, in addition, also stated that his "Premonition" costar Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.
"Nip/Tuck" is an American television drama follows the lives of two Miami plastic surgeons, Sean McNamara played by Dylan Walsh and Christian Troy played by Julian McMahon.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star