A Big Fan of Show, Madonna to Appear on Nip/Tuck
She's a big fan of the show and is said to star in. Madonna is set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck".
According to Hollywood.com, the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, revealed that he's currently scripting a role for her, with the pop superstar about to play opposite pal Rosie O'Donnell who has become a regular on the show after making headlines for a sex scene she filmed with "Nip/Tuck" star Julian McMahon last season.
"I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie," Murphy was quoted as saying.
Madonna, in fact, isn't the only big name for the show. Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo. McMahon, in addition, also stated that his "Premonition" costar Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.
"Nip/Tuck" is an American television drama follows the lives of two Miami plastic surgeons, Sean McNamara played by Dylan Walsh and Christian Troy played by Julian McMahon.
More Madonna News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body