A Big Fan of Show, Madonna to Appear on Nip/Tuck
She's a big fan of the show and is said to star in. Madonna is set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck".
According to Hollywood.com, the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, revealed that he's currently scripting a role for her, with the pop superstar about to play opposite pal Rosie O'Donnell who has become a regular on the show after making headlines for a sex scene she filmed with "Nip/Tuck" star Julian McMahon last season.
"I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie," Murphy was quoted as saying.
Madonna, in fact, isn't the only big name for the show. Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo. McMahon, in addition, also stated that his "Premonition" costar Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.
"Nip/Tuck" is an American television drama follows the lives of two Miami plastic surgeons, Sean McNamara played by Dylan Walsh and Christian Troy played by Julian McMahon.
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation