A Big Fan of Show, Madonna to Appear on Nip/Tuck
She's a big fan of the show and is said to star in. Madonna is set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck".
According to Hollywood.com, the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, revealed that he's currently scripting a role for her, with the pop superstar about to play opposite pal Rosie O'Donnell who has become a regular on the show after making headlines for a sex scene she filmed with "Nip/Tuck" star Julian McMahon last season.
"I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie," Murphy was quoted as saying.
Madonna, in fact, isn't the only big name for the show. Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo. McMahon, in addition, also stated that his "Premonition" costar Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.
"Nip/Tuck" is an American television drama follows the lives of two Miami plastic surgeons, Sean McNamara played by Dylan Walsh and Christian Troy played by Julian McMahon.
More Madonna News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App