A Big Fan of Show, Madonna to Appear on Nip/Tuck
She's a big fan of the show and is said to star in. Madonna is set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck".
According to Hollywood.com, the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, revealed that he's currently scripting a role for her, with the pop superstar about to play opposite pal Rosie O'Donnell who has become a regular on the show after making headlines for a sex scene she filmed with "Nip/Tuck" star Julian McMahon last season.
"I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie," Murphy was quoted as saying.
Madonna, in fact, isn't the only big name for the show. Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo. McMahon, in addition, also stated that his "Premonition" costar Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.
"Nip/Tuck" is an American television drama follows the lives of two Miami plastic surgeons, Sean McNamara played by Dylan Walsh and Christian Troy played by Julian McMahon.
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris