Reconciliation Is on the Card for Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti?
Rumor has it that Drew Barrymore and ex-boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti are working on a reconciliation.
The former couple split in January 2007 after dating for four and a half years. Though so, reconciliation is still possible for them.
"When the going gets tough (in a relationship), I don't run. But sometimes you come to a point where there's nothing more you can do," the actress says.
Further she explains, "You love and respect each other, but it's not working. So you amicably decide to part. I don't know what the future holds: a lot of people get back together after they break up. We could go our separate ways and work out some of our problems and come back together with a fresh perspective. But you have to learn to break the patterns you're in, that aren't letting the relationship function properly. I always leave a relationship with a sense of hope."
Barrymore rose to fame for her role in the 1982 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". By this year she has at least three film projects, they are "Grey Gardens," "Music and Lyrics," and "Lucky You." Moretti, elsewhere, is well known as the drummer of The Strokes.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri