Reconciliation Is on the Card for Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti?
Rumor has it that Drew Barrymore and ex-boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti are working on a reconciliation.
The former couple split in January 2007 after dating for four and a half years. Though so, reconciliation is still possible for them.
"When the going gets tough (in a relationship), I don't run. But sometimes you come to a point where there's nothing more you can do," the actress says.
Further she explains, "You love and respect each other, but it's not working. So you amicably decide to part. I don't know what the future holds: a lot of people get back together after they break up. We could go our separate ways and work out some of our problems and come back together with a fresh perspective. But you have to learn to break the patterns you're in, that aren't letting the relationship function properly. I always leave a relationship with a sense of hope."
Barrymore rose to fame for her role in the 1982 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". By this year she has at least three film projects, they are "Grey Gardens," "Music and Lyrics," and "Lucky You." Moretti, elsewhere, is well known as the drummer of The Strokes.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'