Reconciliation Is on the Card for Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti?
Rumor has it that Drew Barrymore and ex-boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti are working on a reconciliation.
The former couple split in January 2007 after dating for four and a half years. Though so, reconciliation is still possible for them.
"When the going gets tough (in a relationship), I don't run. But sometimes you come to a point where there's nothing more you can do," the actress says.
Further she explains, "You love and respect each other, but it's not working. So you amicably decide to part. I don't know what the future holds: a lot of people get back together after they break up. We could go our separate ways and work out some of our problems and come back together with a fresh perspective. But you have to learn to break the patterns you're in, that aren't letting the relationship function properly. I always leave a relationship with a sense of hope."
Barrymore rose to fame for her role in the 1982 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". By this year she has at least three film projects, they are "Grey Gardens," "Music and Lyrics," and "Lucky You." Moretti, elsewhere, is well known as the drummer of The Strokes.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent