Reconciliation Is on the Card for Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti?
Rumor has it that Drew Barrymore and ex-boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti are working on a reconciliation.
The former couple split in January 2007 after dating for four and a half years. Though so, reconciliation is still possible for them.
"When the going gets tough (in a relationship), I don't run. But sometimes you come to a point where there's nothing more you can do," the actress says.
Further she explains, "You love and respect each other, but it's not working. So you amicably decide to part. I don't know what the future holds: a lot of people get back together after they break up. We could go our separate ways and work out some of our problems and come back together with a fresh perspective. But you have to learn to break the patterns you're in, that aren't letting the relationship function properly. I always leave a relationship with a sense of hope."
Barrymore rose to fame for her role in the 1982 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". By this year she has at least three film projects, they are "Grey Gardens," "Music and Lyrics," and "Lucky You." Moretti, elsewhere, is well known as the drummer of The Strokes.
More Drew Barrymore News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!