Reconciliation Is on the Card for Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti?
Rumor has it that Drew Barrymore and ex-boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti are working on a reconciliation.
The former couple split in January 2007 after dating for four and a half years. Though so, reconciliation is still possible for them.
"When the going gets tough (in a relationship), I don't run. But sometimes you come to a point where there's nothing more you can do," the actress says.
Further she explains, "You love and respect each other, but it's not working. So you amicably decide to part. I don't know what the future holds: a lot of people get back together after they break up. We could go our separate ways and work out some of our problems and come back together with a fresh perspective. But you have to learn to break the patterns you're in, that aren't letting the relationship function properly. I always leave a relationship with a sense of hope."
Barrymore rose to fame for her role in the 1982 "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial". By this year she has at least three film projects, they are "Grey Gardens," "Music and Lyrics," and "Lucky You." Moretti, elsewhere, is well known as the drummer of The Strokes.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'