Jamie Foxx's Tour, for the Love of Doing It
A misconception upon Jamie Foxx's Unpredictable Tour is put to justice by promoter Gregg Perloff. Mistaken for a low selling tour, Perloff later clarified that the capacity itself is limited up to 6,000 seats.
Believed to be one of the most successful configuration tours after Bruce Springsteen's Devils and Dust trek in 2005, Foxx's arenas are set to adjust the capacity. Perloff explained that the concerts' capacity is originally meant for only 4,500 to 5,000 but in the end it has to be enlarged to 6,000 due to the numbers of tickets sold.
In fact, Foxx' two upcoming tours in Las Vegas are both sold outs and accumulate as much as 13,500 booked seats. "In Atlanta we decided to do multiples at the Fox because it's such a fabulous building. We'll probably do 13,000 people there in three shows," said Perloff.
Adding the reason that Foxx' tour is limited to a number, Perloff said, "The rewards financially are nowhere near his film stuff or his TV comedy stuff. He's absolutely doing this (tour) for the love of doing it." While some people acknowledge Foxx as a musician, most know him as either an actor or comedian.
More Jamie Foxx News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video