Jamie Foxx's Tour, for the Love of Doing It
A misconception upon Jamie Foxx's Unpredictable Tour is put to justice by promoter Gregg Perloff. Mistaken for a low selling tour, Perloff later clarified that the capacity itself is limited up to 6,000 seats.
Believed to be one of the most successful configuration tours after Bruce Springsteen's Devils and Dust trek in 2005, Foxx's arenas are set to adjust the capacity. Perloff explained that the concerts' capacity is originally meant for only 4,500 to 5,000 but in the end it has to be enlarged to 6,000 due to the numbers of tickets sold.
In fact, Foxx' two upcoming tours in Las Vegas are both sold outs and accumulate as much as 13,500 booked seats. "In Atlanta we decided to do multiples at the Fox because it's such a fabulous building. We'll probably do 13,000 people there in three shows," said Perloff.
Adding the reason that Foxx' tour is limited to a number, Perloff said, "The rewards financially are nowhere near his film stuff or his TV comedy stuff. He's absolutely doing this (tour) for the love of doing it." While some people acknowledge Foxx as a musician, most know him as either an actor or comedian.
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic