Jamie Foxx's Tour, for the Love of Doing It
A misconception upon Jamie Foxx's Unpredictable Tour is put to justice by promoter Gregg Perloff. Mistaken for a low selling tour, Perloff later clarified that the capacity itself is limited up to 6,000 seats.
Believed to be one of the most successful configuration tours after Bruce Springsteen's Devils and Dust trek in 2005, Foxx's arenas are set to adjust the capacity. Perloff explained that the concerts' capacity is originally meant for only 4,500 to 5,000 but in the end it has to be enlarged to 6,000 due to the numbers of tickets sold.
In fact, Foxx' two upcoming tours in Las Vegas are both sold outs and accumulate as much as 13,500 booked seats. "In Atlanta we decided to do multiples at the Fox because it's such a fabulous building. We'll probably do 13,000 people there in three shows," said Perloff.
Adding the reason that Foxx' tour is limited to a number, Perloff said, "The rewards financially are nowhere near his film stuff or his TV comedy stuff. He's absolutely doing this (tour) for the love of doing it." While some people acknowledge Foxx as a musician, most know him as either an actor or comedian.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding