Jamie Foxx's Tour, for the Love of Doing It
A misconception upon Jamie Foxx's Unpredictable Tour is put to justice by promoter Gregg Perloff. Mistaken for a low selling tour, Perloff later clarified that the capacity itself is limited up to 6,000 seats.
Believed to be one of the most successful configuration tours after Bruce Springsteen's Devils and Dust trek in 2005, Foxx's arenas are set to adjust the capacity. Perloff explained that the concerts' capacity is originally meant for only 4,500 to 5,000 but in the end it has to be enlarged to 6,000 due to the numbers of tickets sold.
In fact, Foxx' two upcoming tours in Las Vegas are both sold outs and accumulate as much as 13,500 booked seats. "In Atlanta we decided to do multiples at the Fox because it's such a fabulous building. We'll probably do 13,000 people there in three shows," said Perloff.
Adding the reason that Foxx' tour is limited to a number, Perloff said, "The rewards financially are nowhere near his film stuff or his TV comedy stuff. He's absolutely doing this (tour) for the love of doing it." While some people acknowledge Foxx as a musician, most know him as either an actor or comedian.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune