Jamie Foxx's Tour, for the Love of Doing It
A misconception upon Jamie Foxx's Unpredictable Tour is put to justice by promoter Gregg Perloff. Mistaken for a low selling tour, Perloff later clarified that the capacity itself is limited up to 6,000 seats.
Believed to be one of the most successful configuration tours after Bruce Springsteen's Devils and Dust trek in 2005, Foxx's arenas are set to adjust the capacity. Perloff explained that the concerts' capacity is originally meant for only 4,500 to 5,000 but in the end it has to be enlarged to 6,000 due to the numbers of tickets sold.
In fact, Foxx' two upcoming tours in Las Vegas are both sold outs and accumulate as much as 13,500 booked seats. "In Atlanta we decided to do multiples at the Fox because it's such a fabulous building. We'll probably do 13,000 people there in three shows," said Perloff.
Adding the reason that Foxx' tour is limited to a number, Perloff said, "The rewards financially are nowhere near his film stuff or his TV comedy stuff. He's absolutely doing this (tour) for the love of doing it." While some people acknowledge Foxx as a musician, most know him as either an actor or comedian.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart