My Chemical Romance, Touring All the Way
After announcing the first leg of tour that roams in United States, My Chemical Romance is ready for not only second leg but also third. The tour, which is named "The Black Parade World Tour", is held in support of the band's third album "The Black Parade" (2006).
The second leg will hit the stadiums and stages in Europe region. In this quarter, the band will kick off from Plymouth, UK on March 20 and disembark in Copenhagen, Denmark on April 10. Some stops in between include Dublin-Ireland, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg -Germany, Paris- France, and Malmo-Sweden.
Meanwhile the third leg is meant for more US regions that have not been visited such as Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida and also some provinces in Canada such as Ontario and Manitoba. The band will eventually stop in Portland, Oregon on May 22. Yet it does not mean that the band puts the tour to rest as guitarist Ray Toro expressed his passion in Billboard.com, "We've never been to China. We've never been to South America. There's a lot of places My Chemical Romance hasn't played a show yet."
The members of the band have been taping the shows from the very beginning of the tour. They are looking forward to document some behind the scenes and record it in DVD format.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune