My Chemical Romance, Touring All the Way
After announcing the first leg of tour that roams in United States, My Chemical Romance is ready for not only second leg but also third. The tour, which is named "The Black Parade World Tour", is held in support of the band's third album "The Black Parade" (2006).
The second leg will hit the stadiums and stages in Europe region. In this quarter, the band will kick off from Plymouth, UK on March 20 and disembark in Copenhagen, Denmark on April 10. Some stops in between include Dublin-Ireland, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg -Germany, Paris- France, and Malmo-Sweden.
Meanwhile the third leg is meant for more US regions that have not been visited such as Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida and also some provinces in Canada such as Ontario and Manitoba. The band will eventually stop in Portland, Oregon on May 22. Yet it does not mean that the band puts the tour to rest as guitarist Ray Toro expressed his passion in Billboard.com, "We've never been to China. We've never been to South America. There's a lot of places My Chemical Romance hasn't played a show yet."
The members of the band have been taping the shows from the very beginning of the tour. They are looking forward to document some behind the scenes and record it in DVD format.
More My Chemical Romance News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed