Madonna at the Center of Media Attention Over Car Seat Controversy
Madonna learns mothering lessons from fellow singer Britney Spears. Sadly she doesn't learn the best way. The pop superstar is at the center of media attention after she was recently photographed taking adopted son David Banda for a drive on her lap.
Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie loaded their three children, Rocco John Richie, Lourdes Maria Ciccone, and David, into their Escalade SUV after March 2 services at the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, baby David was not properly restrained, it has been reported.
"There was no car seat. (Madonna) sat in the middle row, and they left with David on her lap," US Weekly quoted a source as saying. Speaking on that encounter, a representative for the singer dismissed the claims, saying, "Proper security measures are always taken for Madonna's children."
Spears sparked controversy last year when she was pictured driving in Los Angeles with son Sean Preston balanced precariously on her lap without a seat belt.
On a more personal note, one of Madonna's former nannies is said to write a revealing book about the inner workings of the singer's household. Melissa Dumas, who claimed she used to work for Madonna, is said to have sent an 80-page proposal to various publishing houses, which contains intimate details of the star's family life. Subjects included in the book, such as Madonna and Ritchie's marriage, their children's behavior, and the reasons behind the adoption of baby David, reports Entertainment Weekly.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram