Salma Hayek Engaged and Pregnant
Salma Hayek is engaged and expecting, it has been confirmed. The 40-year-old actress, famous for her Oscar-nominated performance in "Frida" (2002) and the 1995 "Desperado", is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child.
"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's representative Cari Ross confirmed in a statement Friday March 9th. No details being released on how long she's been carrying and when the baby is due.
Besides starring in numbers of films, Hayek also is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor. Pinault, elsewhere, is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.
More Salma Hayek News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video