Salma Hayek Engaged and Pregnant
Salma Hayek is engaged and expecting, it has been confirmed. The 40-year-old actress, famous for her Oscar-nominated performance in "Frida" (2002) and the 1995 "Desperado", is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child.
"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's representative Cari Ross confirmed in a statement Friday March 9th. No details being released on how long she's been carrying and when the baby is due.
Besides starring in numbers of films, Hayek also is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor. Pinault, elsewhere, is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.
More Salma Hayek News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip