Salma Hayek Engaged and Pregnant
Salma Hayek is engaged and expecting, it has been confirmed. The 40-year-old actress, famous for her Oscar-nominated performance in "Frida" (2002) and the 1995 "Desperado", is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child.
"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's representative Cari Ross confirmed in a statement Friday March 9th. No details being released on how long she's been carrying and when the baby is due.
Besides starring in numbers of films, Hayek also is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor. Pinault, elsewhere, is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'