Salma Hayek Engaged and Pregnant
Salma Hayek is engaged and expecting, it has been confirmed. The 40-year-old actress, famous for her Oscar-nominated performance in "Frida" (2002) and the 1995 "Desperado", is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child.
"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's representative Cari Ross confirmed in a statement Friday March 9th. No details being released on how long she's been carrying and when the baby is due.
Besides starring in numbers of films, Hayek also is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor. Pinault, elsewhere, is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism