Salma Hayek Engaged and Pregnant
Salma Hayek is engaged and expecting, it has been confirmed. The 40-year-old actress, famous for her Oscar-nominated performance in "Frida" (2002) and the 1995 "Desperado", is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child.
"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's representative Cari Ross confirmed in a statement Friday March 9th. No details being released on how long she's been carrying and when the baby is due.
Besides starring in numbers of films, Hayek also is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor. Pinault, elsewhere, is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order