The First Exclusive Webisode Showing Shakira's "Dirty Little Secrets"
Shakira willingly shares her "Dirty Little Secrets" with you all. The singer is having the first of three exclusive "webisodes", featuring her during her "Oral Fixation Tour," launched by MTV.
The webisode, which features footage that can only be seen on mtv.com, is a follow up to the "Dirty Little Secrets" contest that chose one lucky fan to go on the singer's 2006 world tour as an official "fan correspondent."
And as for the first webisode, it features contest winner Rachel Newhouse, a behind-the-scenes look at the tour, and a live performance of "Hips Don't Lie" featuring Wyclef Jean. The first webisode is up and running right now on mtv.com. The others are soon to follow.
A bit on the "Dirty Little Secrets," it is a contest launched by Shakira and MTV with contestants required to submit essays outlining why they were Shakira's biggest fan and why they should be afforded such an opportunity.
In other Shakira news, the Latin recording artist literally lends her name to a new car design as she autographs SEAT's Leon Cupra at the 77th Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland on Wednesday March 7th. Owned by parent company Volkswagen, the Spanish carmaker is sponsoring the Colombian pop star's current European tour.
More Shakira News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'