The First Exclusive Webisode Showing Shakira's "Dirty Little Secrets"
Shakira willingly shares her "Dirty Little Secrets" with you all. The singer is having the first of three exclusive "webisodes", featuring her during her "Oral Fixation Tour," launched by MTV.
The webisode, which features footage that can only be seen on mtv.com, is a follow up to the "Dirty Little Secrets" contest that chose one lucky fan to go on the singer's 2006 world tour as an official "fan correspondent."
And as for the first webisode, it features contest winner Rachel Newhouse, a behind-the-scenes look at the tour, and a live performance of "Hips Don't Lie" featuring Wyclef Jean. The first webisode is up and running right now on mtv.com. The others are soon to follow.
A bit on the "Dirty Little Secrets," it is a contest launched by Shakira and MTV with contestants required to submit essays outlining why they were Shakira's biggest fan and why they should be afforded such an opportunity.
In other Shakira news, the Latin recording artist literally lends her name to a new car design as she autographs SEAT's Leon Cupra at the 77th Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland on Wednesday March 7th. Owned by parent company Volkswagen, the Spanish carmaker is sponsoring the Colombian pop star's current European tour.
More Shakira News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board