"Cryptozoologists" Conduct Scientific Research at New Line
Still intends to evoke laughs in the theaters, New Line Cinema is about to develop a comedy feature based on a spec script it has successfully purchased from David Gilcreast, Variety has reported.
Titled "Cryptozoologists", the flick concerns a group of scientists who track mythical creatures such as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster to unexpectedly have to deal with the sudden appearance of the creatures in San Francisco.
No words yet on who set to star and direct, but New Line reportedly will set it up alongside ContraFilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson with Nine Yards executive producing.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?