"Cryptozoologists" Conduct Scientific Research at New Line
Still intends to evoke laughs in the theaters, New Line Cinema is about to develop a comedy feature based on a spec script it has successfully purchased from David Gilcreast, Variety has reported.
Titled "Cryptozoologists", the flick concerns a group of scientists who track mythical creatures such as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster to unexpectedly have to deal with the sudden appearance of the creatures in San Francisco.
No words yet on who set to star and direct, but New Line reportedly will set it up alongside ContraFilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson with Nine Yards executive producing.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune