Maggie Gyllenhaal to Fight By "The Dark Knight" Side
Stop all the fuzz about who to replace Katie Holmes in "The Dark Knight", folks, as Variety finally has brought in reliable news stating that Maggie Gyllenhaal is one step away from becoming Rachel Dawes, the role that the "Dawson's Creek" star dropped earlier this year.
By the time she signs the papers, the Golden Globe-nominated actress will then officially be the part of the star-studded cast which has already cast both Heath Ledger and Aaron Eckhart apart from original members like Christian Bale and Gary Oldman. Rumors previously were heavy on her, Rachel McAdams, and Emily Blunt being approached to play the character.
Financed by both Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures, "Knight" is the second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins." Christopher Nolan is back to direct for a planned summer 2008 release while also serving as producers alongside Emma Thomas and Charles Roven.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?