Eddie Van Halen Going to Rehab
It's tragic. Eddie Van Halen, rock guitarist of music group Van Halen, said Thursday March 8th he would enter rehab "to work on myself," just days before the music act will be honored at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New York City next week.
In a statement released by his rep, Eddie said "I would like Van Halen fans to know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Without you there is no Van Halen. I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the that I feel I owe you and want to give you."
Van Halen's going to rehab thus confirms earlier speculation that the band's summer tour had been postponed indefinitely while all at once makes it official that the group would not perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebration.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival