Eddie Van Halen Going to Rehab
It's tragic. Eddie Van Halen, rock guitarist of music group Van Halen, said Thursday March 8th he would enter rehab "to work on myself," just days before the music act will be honored at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New York City next week.
In a statement released by his rep, Eddie said "I would like Van Halen fans to know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Without you there is no Van Halen. I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the that I feel I owe you and want to give you."
Van Halen's going to rehab thus confirms earlier speculation that the band's summer tour had been postponed indefinitely while all at once makes it official that the group would not perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebration.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake