Eddie Van Halen Going to Rehab
It's tragic. Eddie Van Halen, rock guitarist of music group Van Halen, said Thursday March 8th he would enter rehab "to work on myself," just days before the music act will be honored at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New York City next week.
In a statement released by his rep, Eddie said "I would like Van Halen fans to know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Without you there is no Van Halen. I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the that I feel I owe you and want to give you."
Van Halen's going to rehab thus confirms earlier speculation that the band's summer tour had been postponed indefinitely while all at once makes it official that the group would not perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebration.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special