Will Smith Is Recuperating Following Shoulder Injury
Will Smith injured, but don't worry for he's fine. The actor sprained his shoulder last week while shooting his upcoming film, the action horror "I Am Legend."
A representative for the actor said, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work he immediately went to the hospital. He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy. It is absolutely not something major."
Was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday March 1st, the movie star is now recuperating in a New York hospital.
"I Am Legend" is a science fiction film based on Richard Matheson's novel of the same name. The film is set to be released on December 14, 2007.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene