Will Smith Is Recuperating Following Shoulder Injury
Will Smith injured, but don't worry for he's fine. The actor sprained his shoulder last week while shooting his upcoming film, the action horror "I Am Legend."
A representative for the actor said, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work he immediately went to the hospital. He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy. It is absolutely not something major."
Was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday March 1st, the movie star is now recuperating in a New York hospital.
"I Am Legend" is a science fiction film based on Richard Matheson's novel of the same name. The film is set to be released on December 14, 2007.
More Will Smith News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered