Will Smith Is Recuperating Following Shoulder Injury
Will Smith injured, but don't worry for he's fine. The actor sprained his shoulder last week while shooting his upcoming film, the action horror "I Am Legend."
A representative for the actor said, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work he immediately went to the hospital. He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy. It is absolutely not something major."
Was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday March 1st, the movie star is now recuperating in a New York hospital.
"I Am Legend" is a science fiction film based on Richard Matheson's novel of the same name. The film is set to be released on December 14, 2007.
More Will Smith News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut