Will Smith Is Recuperating Following Shoulder Injury
Will Smith injured, but don't worry for he's fine. The actor sprained his shoulder last week while shooting his upcoming film, the action horror "I Am Legend."
A representative for the actor said, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work he immediately went to the hospital. He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy. It is absolutely not something major."
Was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday March 1st, the movie star is now recuperating in a New York hospital.
"I Am Legend" is a science fiction film based on Richard Matheson's novel of the same name. The film is set to be released on December 14, 2007.
More Will Smith News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die