Will Smith Is Recuperating Following Shoulder Injury
Will Smith injured, but don't worry for he's fine. The actor sprained his shoulder last week while shooting his upcoming film, the action horror "I Am Legend."
A representative for the actor said, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work he immediately went to the hospital. He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy. It is absolutely not something major."
Was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday March 1st, the movie star is now recuperating in a New York hospital.
"I Am Legend" is a science fiction film based on Richard Matheson's novel of the same name. The film is set to be released on December 14, 2007.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off