Lance Bass Writing "Out Of Sync" Memoir
Lance Bass jumps from singing to writing. The former NSYNC member is writing a memoir "all about his life, his music, and his sexuality", titled "Out of Sync."
Slated to hit stores October later this year, the memoir will tell readers about Bass' childhood in small-town Mississippi, his experiences as a member of one of the world's most popular boy bands, and his four months of training in Russia to be a cosmonaut.
That's not all, for Bass will also reveal in it his life as a gay man and his decision to come out in July 2006 on the cover of People.
The book is being published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment, which is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie