Lance Bass Writing "Out Of Sync" Memoir
Lance Bass jumps from singing to writing. The former NSYNC member is writing a memoir "all about his life, his music, and his sexuality", titled "Out of Sync."
Slated to hit stores October later this year, the memoir will tell readers about Bass' childhood in small-town Mississippi, his experiences as a member of one of the world's most popular boy bands, and his four months of training in Russia to be a cosmonaut.
That's not all, for Bass will also reveal in it his life as a gay man and his decision to come out in July 2006 on the cover of People.
The book is being published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment, which is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
More Lance Bass News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'