Lance Bass Writing "Out Of Sync" Memoir
Lance Bass jumps from singing to writing. The former NSYNC member is writing a memoir "all about his life, his music, and his sexuality", titled "Out of Sync."
Slated to hit stores October later this year, the memoir will tell readers about Bass' childhood in small-town Mississippi, his experiences as a member of one of the world's most popular boy bands, and his four months of training in Russia to be a cosmonaut.
That's not all, for Bass will also reveal in it his life as a gay man and his decision to come out in July 2006 on the cover of People.
The book is being published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment, which is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
More Lance Bass News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week