Lance Bass Writing "Out Of Sync" Memoir
Lance Bass jumps from singing to writing. The former NSYNC member is writing a memoir "all about his life, his music, and his sexuality", titled "Out of Sync."
Slated to hit stores October later this year, the memoir will tell readers about Bass' childhood in small-town Mississippi, his experiences as a member of one of the world's most popular boy bands, and his four months of training in Russia to be a cosmonaut.
That's not all, for Bass will also reveal in it his life as a gay man and his decision to come out in July 2006 on the cover of People.
The book is being published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment, which is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons