Lance Bass Writing "Out Of Sync" Memoir
Lance Bass jumps from singing to writing. The former NSYNC member is writing a memoir "all about his life, his music, and his sexuality", titled "Out of Sync."
Slated to hit stores October later this year, the memoir will tell readers about Bass' childhood in small-town Mississippi, his experiences as a member of one of the world's most popular boy bands, and his four months of training in Russia to be a cosmonaut.
That's not all, for Bass will also reveal in it his life as a gay man and his decision to come out in July 2006 on the cover of People.
The book is being published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment, which is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
More Lance Bass News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie