Is Nick Carter Dating Haylie Duff?
New rumors surface by the hour that Nick Carter is dating Haylie Duff.
The two young stars were seen making out at Les Duex in L.A. last week. "Nick was caressing her back and whispering in her ear. Later, he started making out with her," an onlooker at the club said.
Duff is the older sister of Hilary Duff. She's been widely known for her supporting role on "7th Heaven."
Nick is a member of the popular music group the Backstreet Boys. He's been linked to many female pop superstars, including Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson and her younger sister, Ashlee Simpson.
More Nick Carter News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding