Is Nick Carter Dating Haylie Duff?
New rumors surface by the hour that Nick Carter is dating Haylie Duff.
The two young stars were seen making out at Les Duex in L.A. last week. "Nick was caressing her back and whispering in her ear. Later, he started making out with her," an onlooker at the club said.
Duff is the older sister of Hilary Duff. She's been widely known for her supporting role on "7th Heaven."
Nick is a member of the popular music group the Backstreet Boys. He's been linked to many female pop superstars, including Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson and her younger sister, Ashlee Simpson.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle