Bobby Gillespie Fills in the Gap for Jesus Mary Chain
The long separated member of Jesus Mary Chain, Bobby Gillespie is reported to rejoin the group in the band's comeback tour. The concert that will be held in Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in May will also mark the reunion of the members of Jesus Mary Chain since its break-up in 1999.
Its active members, Jim Reid and William Reid has confirmed the comeback of the band. That is why Gillespie is excited in filling in the gap "If they asked me, I would play," he explained. "I haven't played with them since 1985, you know--it's a long time ago. The last time I saw them play was '98 and then they split up three days later."
Originally a member of the band before moving to Primal Scream, the drummer describes his former fellow members as 'great friends', 'heroes of mine', and that he is happy for them.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist