Bobby Gillespie Fills in the Gap for Jesus Mary Chain
The long separated member of Jesus Mary Chain, Bobby Gillespie is reported to rejoin the group in the band's comeback tour. The concert that will be held in Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in May will also mark the reunion of the members of Jesus Mary Chain since its break-up in 1999.
Its active members, Jim Reid and William Reid has confirmed the comeback of the band. That is why Gillespie is excited in filling in the gap "If they asked me, I would play," he explained. "I haven't played with them since 1985, you know--it's a long time ago. The last time I saw them play was '98 and then they split up three days later."
Originally a member of the band before moving to Primal Scream, the drummer describes his former fellow members as 'great friends', 'heroes of mine', and that he is happy for them.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed