Bobby Gillespie Fills in the Gap for Jesus Mary Chain
The long separated member of Jesus Mary Chain, Bobby Gillespie is reported to rejoin the group in the band's comeback tour. The concert that will be held in Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in May will also mark the reunion of the members of Jesus Mary Chain since its break-up in 1999.
Its active members, Jim Reid and William Reid has confirmed the comeback of the band. That is why Gillespie is excited in filling in the gap "If they asked me, I would play," he explained. "I haven't played with them since 1985, you know--it's a long time ago. The last time I saw them play was '98 and then they split up three days later."
Originally a member of the band before moving to Primal Scream, the drummer describes his former fellow members as 'great friends', 'heroes of mine', and that he is happy for them.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed