Tori Spelling and Hubby Dean McDermott Opened "Chateau La Rue"
The renovation is done already and the inn is opened for public. Chateau La Rue, named after Tori Spelling's pug dog Mimi La Rue, was opened Saturday March 3rd.
The guesthouse, located in Fallbrook, California - 100 miles south east of Los Angeles, is the focus of Tori and husband Dean McDermott's new reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." The inn officially opens to guests later this week, with Tori insists to be helping out, even though she is due to give birth to a boy at the end of the month.
"Dean will be doing a lot of the day-to-day manual labor. Since I'm in my ninth month, I'm exhausted and it's hard for me to get around. But I love to cook so I'll be preparing a lot of the food and conceptualizing theme nights," so said Tori.
On her going to be a mom, Tori revealed, "I'm so excited to meet my little man so soon. I'm over the moon with anticipation of his arrival. I'm counting down the days!"
More Tori Spelling News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones