Tori Spelling and Hubby Dean McDermott Opened "Chateau La Rue"
The renovation is done already and the inn is opened for public. Chateau La Rue, named after Tori Spelling's pug dog Mimi La Rue, was opened Saturday March 3rd.
The guesthouse, located in Fallbrook, California - 100 miles south east of Los Angeles, is the focus of Tori and husband Dean McDermott's new reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." The inn officially opens to guests later this week, with Tori insists to be helping out, even though she is due to give birth to a boy at the end of the month.
"Dean will be doing a lot of the day-to-day manual labor. Since I'm in my ninth month, I'm exhausted and it's hard for me to get around. But I love to cook so I'll be preparing a lot of the food and conceptualizing theme nights," so said Tori.
On her going to be a mom, Tori revealed, "I'm so excited to meet my little man so soon. I'm over the moon with anticipation of his arrival. I'm counting down the days!"
More Tori Spelling News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special