Tori Spelling and Hubby Dean McDermott Opened "Chateau La Rue"
The renovation is done already and the inn is opened for public. Chateau La Rue, named after Tori Spelling's pug dog Mimi La Rue, was opened Saturday March 3rd.
The guesthouse, located in Fallbrook, California - 100 miles south east of Los Angeles, is the focus of Tori and husband Dean McDermott's new reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." The inn officially opens to guests later this week, with Tori insists to be helping out, even though she is due to give birth to a boy at the end of the month.
"Dean will be doing a lot of the day-to-day manual labor. Since I'm in my ninth month, I'm exhausted and it's hard for me to get around. But I love to cook so I'll be preparing a lot of the food and conceptualizing theme nights," so said Tori.
On her going to be a mom, Tori revealed, "I'm so excited to meet my little man so soon. I'm over the moon with anticipation of his arrival. I'm counting down the days!"
More Tori Spelling News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'