Tori Spelling and Hubby Dean McDermott Opened "Chateau La Rue"
The renovation is done already and the inn is opened for public. Chateau La Rue, named after Tori Spelling's pug dog Mimi La Rue, was opened Saturday March 3rd.
The guesthouse, located in Fallbrook, California - 100 miles south east of Los Angeles, is the focus of Tori and husband Dean McDermott's new reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." The inn officially opens to guests later this week, with Tori insists to be helping out, even though she is due to give birth to a boy at the end of the month.
"Dean will be doing a lot of the day-to-day manual labor. Since I'm in my ninth month, I'm exhausted and it's hard for me to get around. But I love to cook so I'll be preparing a lot of the food and conceptualizing theme nights," so said Tori.
On her going to be a mom, Tori revealed, "I'm so excited to meet my little man so soon. I'm over the moon with anticipation of his arrival. I'm counting down the days!"
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'