Tori Spelling and Hubby Dean McDermott Opened "Chateau La Rue"
The renovation is done already and the inn is opened for public. Chateau La Rue, named after Tori Spelling's pug dog Mimi La Rue, was opened Saturday March 3rd.
The guesthouse, located in Fallbrook, California - 100 miles south east of Los Angeles, is the focus of Tori and husband Dean McDermott's new reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love." The inn officially opens to guests later this week, with Tori insists to be helping out, even though she is due to give birth to a boy at the end of the month.
"Dean will be doing a lot of the day-to-day manual labor. Since I'm in my ninth month, I'm exhausted and it's hard for me to get around. But I love to cook so I'll be preparing a lot of the food and conceptualizing theme nights," so said Tori.
On her going to be a mom, Tori revealed, "I'm so excited to meet my little man so soon. I'm over the moon with anticipation of his arrival. I'm counting down the days!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?