Gabriele Muccino Blesses "Man and Wife"
Finally able to secure his next directorial effort, Italian filmmaker Gabriele Muccino has landed deals with Universal Pictures to direct its romantic drama feature "Man and Wife (2009)", which is slated to begin shooting this summer.
No details yet about the plot, but the picture is said to be set in Brooklyn and present a story about an immigrant's love for the U.S.. Penning the screenplay is Lorene Scafaria with Double Feature's Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher producing alongside Domenico Procacci.
Muccino, who has switched to direct Hollywood movies after his "L'Ultimo bacio" won the Audience Award for World Cinema at the 2002 Sundance Film Festival, last directed rags-to-riches tale "The Pursuit of Happyness" starring Will Smith and Thandie Newton. The inspiring drama recently was deemed the Outstanding Motion Picture at this year's NAACP Image Awards.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame