Dimension Takes Notice on the "Runt"
Making a balance between its horror and comedy productions, Dimension Films has obtained rights to a comedy pitch entitled "Runt" to develop it at its pit, Variety had learned.
A high-concept comedy about twin brothers who are complete opposites, the project will be directed by "Wild Hogs" helmer Walt Becker who is set to co-write the script as well alongside David Gallagher. The duo previously had their comedy pitch "Schooled" sold to Disney which reportedly has attached Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to star in.
What's more, Becker is also serving as the movie's executive producer with Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. Concerning the flick's story, the Hollywood-born filmmaker revealed that it would be akin to "There's Something About Mary" in tone.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake