Dimension Takes Notice on the "Runt"
Making a balance between its horror and comedy productions, Dimension Films has obtained rights to a comedy pitch entitled "Runt" to develop it at its pit, Variety had learned.
A high-concept comedy about twin brothers who are complete opposites, the project will be directed by "Wild Hogs" helmer Walt Becker who is set to co-write the script as well alongside David Gallagher. The duo previously had their comedy pitch "Schooled" sold to Disney which reportedly has attached Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to star in.
What's more, Becker is also serving as the movie's executive producer with Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. Concerning the flick's story, the Hollywood-born filmmaker revealed that it would be akin to "There's Something About Mary" in tone.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked