Dimension Takes Notice on the "Runt"
Making a balance between its horror and comedy productions, Dimension Films has obtained rights to a comedy pitch entitled "Runt" to develop it at its pit, Variety had learned.
A high-concept comedy about twin brothers who are complete opposites, the project will be directed by "Wild Hogs" helmer Walt Becker who is set to co-write the script as well alongside David Gallagher. The duo previously had their comedy pitch "Schooled" sold to Disney which reportedly has attached Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to star in.
What's more, Becker is also serving as the movie's executive producer with Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. Concerning the flick's story, the Hollywood-born filmmaker revealed that it would be akin to "There's Something About Mary" in tone.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season