Dimension Takes Notice on the "Runt"
Making a balance between its horror and comedy productions, Dimension Films has obtained rights to a comedy pitch entitled "Runt" to develop it at its pit, Variety had learned.
A high-concept comedy about twin brothers who are complete opposites, the project will be directed by "Wild Hogs" helmer Walt Becker who is set to co-write the script as well alongside David Gallagher. The duo previously had their comedy pitch "Schooled" sold to Disney which reportedly has attached Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to star in.
What's more, Becker is also serving as the movie's executive producer with Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. Concerning the flick's story, the Hollywood-born filmmaker revealed that it would be akin to "There's Something About Mary" in tone.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media