Dimension Takes Notice on the "Runt"
Making a balance between its horror and comedy productions, Dimension Films has obtained rights to a comedy pitch entitled "Runt" to develop it at its pit, Variety had learned.
A high-concept comedy about twin brothers who are complete opposites, the project will be directed by "Wild Hogs" helmer Walt Becker who is set to co-write the script as well alongside David Gallagher. The duo previously had their comedy pitch "Schooled" sold to Disney which reportedly has attached Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to star in.
What's more, Becker is also serving as the movie's executive producer with Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. Concerning the flick's story, the Hollywood-born filmmaker revealed that it would be akin to "There's Something About Mary" in tone.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger