A New Business and Music Deals for Lil' Flip
Tired of being unlucky in his former label Sony Urban and being caught in a bad promotional project for the album "I need Mine", Lil' Flip has decided to change his recording home to Warner Bros.
The incident has been intrigued by the former unfortunate event in which Flip's songs that are supposed to be released March 27 were lost in the process. Total 19 out of 29 songs have come out in the Internet even before the official release date. In the end he had to re-record the album and maintain only 9 of them. Commented on this fraud he said, "I don't wanna say no names."
Falling and getting up again, Flip starts to make a business deal. He is currently working in a reality show project called "Lil' Flip's American Rapper". In the show, the camera will be following MCs wannabes as they learn media, punctuality and networking skills. "Now I'm back in my zone, where I got control over what I want to make," Flip said upon his new business and music.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video