A New Business and Music Deals for Lil' Flip
Tired of being unlucky in his former label Sony Urban and being caught in a bad promotional project for the album "I need Mine", Lil' Flip has decided to change his recording home to Warner Bros.
The incident has been intrigued by the former unfortunate event in which Flip's songs that are supposed to be released March 27 were lost in the process. Total 19 out of 29 songs have come out in the Internet even before the official release date. In the end he had to re-record the album and maintain only 9 of them. Commented on this fraud he said, "I don't wanna say no names."
Falling and getting up again, Flip starts to make a business deal. He is currently working in a reality show project called "Lil' Flip's American Rapper". In the show, the camera will be following MCs wannabes as they learn media, punctuality and networking skills. "Now I'm back in my zone, where I got control over what I want to make," Flip said upon his new business and music.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift