A New Business and Music Deals for Lil' Flip
Tired of being unlucky in his former label Sony Urban and being caught in a bad promotional project for the album "I need Mine", Lil' Flip has decided to change his recording home to Warner Bros.
The incident has been intrigued by the former unfortunate event in which Flip's songs that are supposed to be released March 27 were lost in the process. Total 19 out of 29 songs have come out in the Internet even before the official release date. In the end he had to re-record the album and maintain only 9 of them. Commented on this fraud he said, "I don't wanna say no names."
Falling and getting up again, Flip starts to make a business deal. He is currently working in a reality show project called "Lil' Flip's American Rapper". In the show, the camera will be following MCs wannabes as they learn media, punctuality and networking skills. "Now I'm back in my zone, where I got control over what I want to make," Flip said upon his new business and music.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'