Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte Pray to "God"
Deciding to team up once again after "Thank You for Smoking", Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte will work hand in hand to develop a satire flick entitled "God Is My Broker", Variety has revealed.
Based on Christopher Buckley's novel of the same name of which film rights was acquired by Pressman's Edward R. Pressman Film Corp., the project, set on Wall Street and in a monastery, follows an alcoholic stockbroker as he flees to a monastery to only find monks who are turning their monastery into a corporation.
Attached to write the screenplay is Peter Himmelstein with Belafonte producing via his WhiteShark Films alongside Polsky Films and Pressman's company. Pressman and Belafonte have both collaborated in producing movies for several times, including those like "Never Die Alone", "Sisters", and "Mutant Chronicles."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie