Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte Pray to "God"
Deciding to team up once again after "Thank You for Smoking", Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte will work hand in hand to develop a satire flick entitled "God Is My Broker", Variety has revealed.
Based on Christopher Buckley's novel of the same name of which film rights was acquired by Pressman's Edward R. Pressman Film Corp., the project, set on Wall Street and in a monastery, follows an alcoholic stockbroker as he flees to a monastery to only find monks who are turning their monastery into a corporation.
Attached to write the screenplay is Peter Himmelstein with Belafonte producing via his WhiteShark Films alongside Polsky Films and Pressman's company. Pressman and Belafonte have both collaborated in producing movies for several times, including those like "Never Die Alone", "Sisters", and "Mutant Chronicles."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'