Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte Pray to "God"
Deciding to team up once again after "Thank You for Smoking", Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte will work hand in hand to develop a satire flick entitled "God Is My Broker", Variety has revealed.
Based on Christopher Buckley's novel of the same name of which film rights was acquired by Pressman's Edward R. Pressman Film Corp., the project, set on Wall Street and in a monastery, follows an alcoholic stockbroker as he flees to a monastery to only find monks who are turning their monastery into a corporation.
Attached to write the screenplay is Peter Himmelstein with Belafonte producing via his WhiteShark Films alongside Polsky Films and Pressman's company. Pressman and Belafonte have both collaborated in producing movies for several times, including those like "Never Die Alone", "Sisters", and "Mutant Chronicles."
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!