Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte Pray to "God"
Deciding to team up once again after "Thank You for Smoking", Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte will work hand in hand to develop a satire flick entitled "God Is My Broker", Variety has revealed.
Based on Christopher Buckley's novel of the same name of which film rights was acquired by Pressman's Edward R. Pressman Film Corp., the project, set on Wall Street and in a monastery, follows an alcoholic stockbroker as he flees to a monastery to only find monks who are turning their monastery into a corporation.
Attached to write the screenplay is Peter Himmelstein with Belafonte producing via his WhiteShark Films alongside Polsky Films and Pressman's company. Pressman and Belafonte have both collaborated in producing movies for several times, including those like "Never Die Alone", "Sisters", and "Mutant Chronicles."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?