Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte Pray to "God"
Deciding to team up once again after "Thank You for Smoking", Edward R. Pressman and Stephen Belafonte will work hand in hand to develop a satire flick entitled "God Is My Broker", Variety has revealed.
Based on Christopher Buckley's novel of the same name of which film rights was acquired by Pressman's Edward R. Pressman Film Corp., the project, set on Wall Street and in a monastery, follows an alcoholic stockbroker as he flees to a monastery to only find monks who are turning their monastery into a corporation.
Attached to write the screenplay is Peter Himmelstein with Belafonte producing via his WhiteShark Films alongside Polsky Films and Pressman's company. Pressman and Belafonte have both collaborated in producing movies for several times, including those like "Never Die Alone", "Sisters", and "Mutant Chronicles."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked