UK Single Chart Position for March 4, 2007
Success entails the reunion of Take That members as the single "Shine" illuminates brightly at the top position of UK Chart on March 4, 2007. It becomes the band's second #1 single from the album "Beautiful World" and consequently, the tenth in their entire music career as a band. With such record, the band breaks the tie to Spice Girls and ABBA that both hold 9 counts
Previously sitting at No. 10, the climb of "Shine" has replaced "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs that now positions itself at no. 2. Coming in at no. 3 is Gwen Stefani featuring Akon that rises steadily from no. 7 through the single "The Sweet Escape". Taking a little plunge from no. 2 to No. 4 is the newcomer Mika with his song "Grace Kelly".
Meanwhile, rock band The Fray's single "How to Save a Life" maintains its position at no. 5 with Kelis' "Lil Star" featuring Cee-Lo entailing behind. The void no. 7 is filled by The Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control", just one position ahead of Cascada who just entered the chart this week with the song "Miracle". Standing in at No. 9 and 10 are Akon's "I Wanna Love You" featuring Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" respectively.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip