UK Single Chart Position for March 4, 2007
Success entails the reunion of Take That members as the single "Shine" illuminates brightly at the top position of UK Chart on March 4, 2007. It becomes the band's second #1 single from the album "Beautiful World" and consequently, the tenth in their entire music career as a band. With such record, the band breaks the tie to Spice Girls and ABBA that both hold 9 counts
Previously sitting at No. 10, the climb of "Shine" has replaced "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs that now positions itself at no. 2. Coming in at no. 3 is Gwen Stefani featuring Akon that rises steadily from no. 7 through the single "The Sweet Escape". Taking a little plunge from no. 2 to No. 4 is the newcomer Mika with his song "Grace Kelly".
Meanwhile, rock band The Fray's single "How to Save a Life" maintains its position at no. 5 with Kelis' "Lil Star" featuring Cee-Lo entailing behind. The void no. 7 is filled by The Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control", just one position ahead of Cascada who just entered the chart this week with the song "Miracle". Standing in at No. 9 and 10 are Akon's "I Wanna Love You" featuring Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" respectively.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers