UK Single Chart Position for March 4, 2007
Success entails the reunion of Take That members as the single "Shine" illuminates brightly at the top position of UK Chart on March 4, 2007. It becomes the band's second #1 single from the album "Beautiful World" and consequently, the tenth in their entire music career as a band. With such record, the band breaks the tie to Spice Girls and ABBA that both hold 9 counts
Previously sitting at No. 10, the climb of "Shine" has replaced "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs that now positions itself at no. 2. Coming in at no. 3 is Gwen Stefani featuring Akon that rises steadily from no. 7 through the single "The Sweet Escape". Taking a little plunge from no. 2 to No. 4 is the newcomer Mika with his song "Grace Kelly".
Meanwhile, rock band The Fray's single "How to Save a Life" maintains its position at no. 5 with Kelis' "Lil Star" featuring Cee-Lo entailing behind. The void no. 7 is filled by The Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control", just one position ahead of Cascada who just entered the chart this week with the song "Miracle". Standing in at No. 9 and 10 are Akon's "I Wanna Love You" featuring Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" respectively.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016