UK Single Chart Position for March 4, 2007
Success entails the reunion of Take That members as the single "Shine" illuminates brightly at the top position of UK Chart on March 4, 2007. It becomes the band's second #1 single from the album "Beautiful World" and consequently, the tenth in their entire music career as a band. With such record, the band breaks the tie to Spice Girls and ABBA that both hold 9 counts
Previously sitting at No. 10, the climb of "Shine" has replaced "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs that now positions itself at no. 2. Coming in at no. 3 is Gwen Stefani featuring Akon that rises steadily from no. 7 through the single "The Sweet Escape". Taking a little plunge from no. 2 to No. 4 is the newcomer Mika with his song "Grace Kelly".
Meanwhile, rock band The Fray's single "How to Save a Life" maintains its position at no. 5 with Kelis' "Lil Star" featuring Cee-Lo entailing behind. The void no. 7 is filled by The Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control", just one position ahead of Cascada who just entered the chart this week with the song "Miracle". Standing in at No. 9 and 10 are Akon's "I Wanna Love You" featuring Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" respectively.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber