UK Single Chart Position for March 4, 2007
Success entails the reunion of Take That members as the single "Shine" illuminates brightly at the top position of UK Chart on March 4, 2007. It becomes the band's second #1 single from the album "Beautiful World" and consequently, the tenth in their entire music career as a band. With such record, the band breaks the tie to Spice Girls and ABBA that both hold 9 counts
Previously sitting at No. 10, the climb of "Shine" has replaced "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs that now positions itself at no. 2. Coming in at no. 3 is Gwen Stefani featuring Akon that rises steadily from no. 7 through the single "The Sweet Escape". Taking a little plunge from no. 2 to No. 4 is the newcomer Mika with his song "Grace Kelly".
Meanwhile, rock band The Fray's single "How to Save a Life" maintains its position at no. 5 with Kelis' "Lil Star" featuring Cee-Lo entailing behind. The void no. 7 is filled by The Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control", just one position ahead of Cascada who just entered the chart this week with the song "Miracle". Standing in at No. 9 and 10 are Akon's "I Wanna Love You" featuring Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" respectively.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...