"Golden Army" Marching in May
Giving an update on his next starring vehicle of "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army", Ron Perlman has eagerly told the LA Daily News that director Guillermo del Toro has headed to Budapest to "zero in on the beginning of principal photography" and that production will begin around the end of May.
The actor also opened up an interesting tidbit that the flick will contain "an epic quality" even as it "continues to explore all the things that are great about this character - a superhero who is such an underachiever and such an adolescent." In addition, the "Blade II" star revealed that he now is busy doing exercises in order to fit himself into the suit he is about to don again for playing the titular character.
"I'm already in the gym six days a week," so he said while describing that the training include "push-ups, the sit-ups, the stationary bike."
The sequel to 2004's "Hellboy", "Army" finds our hero along with his team once again join forces to fight against otherworldly evil creatures who conduct a rebellion to rule the Earth. Apart from Perlman, other principal cast members like Selma Blair, Rupert Evans, and Doug Jones are also returning with Lawrence Gordon, Mike Richardson, and Lloyd Levin all producing for Universal Pictures.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism