Maroon 5 Releases Album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"
At the stake of gaining another popularity after the booming of "Songs About Jane" in 2002, Maroon 5 is answering the market demand for second album. Finally the much-anticipated record will be out on May 22 under the title "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
Comprised of 12 pieces, the album adopts some of the vibes from the '80s musicians such as Michael Jackson and Prince, and therefore is claimed as 'sexier and stronger'. Upon the comparison to previous album, James Valentine the guitarist said, "It's like 'Songs About Jane,' but more danceable." He then added "the beats are definitely harder but there are also some mellow vibes."
The production itself has undergone under the label A&M/Octone Records and has involved recognized music icons like Mike Elizondo, Eric Valentine, Mark Stent and Mark Endert. The song "Makes Me Wonder" is chosen among others to be the first single released. Some other songs in the album are "Can't Stop", "Won't Go Home Without You" and also "Wake Up Call".
The CD can be purchased earlier on May 14, 2007 through play.com.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic