Maroon 5 Releases Album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"
At the stake of gaining another popularity after the booming of "Songs About Jane" in 2002, Maroon 5 is answering the market demand for second album. Finally the much-anticipated record will be out on May 22 under the title "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
Comprised of 12 pieces, the album adopts some of the vibes from the '80s musicians such as Michael Jackson and Prince, and therefore is claimed as 'sexier and stronger'. Upon the comparison to previous album, James Valentine the guitarist said, "It's like 'Songs About Jane,' but more danceable." He then added "the beats are definitely harder but there are also some mellow vibes."
The production itself has undergone under the label A&M/Octone Records and has involved recognized music icons like Mike Elizondo, Eric Valentine, Mark Stent and Mark Endert. The song "Makes Me Wonder" is chosen among others to be the first single released. Some other songs in the album are "Can't Stop", "Won't Go Home Without You" and also "Wake Up Call".
The CD can be purchased earlier on May 14, 2007 through play.com.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full