Maroon 5 Releases Album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"
At the stake of gaining another popularity after the booming of "Songs About Jane" in 2002, Maroon 5 is answering the market demand for second album. Finally the much-anticipated record will be out on May 22 under the title "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
Comprised of 12 pieces, the album adopts some of the vibes from the '80s musicians such as Michael Jackson and Prince, and therefore is claimed as 'sexier and stronger'. Upon the comparison to previous album, James Valentine the guitarist said, "It's like 'Songs About Jane,' but more danceable." He then added "the beats are definitely harder but there are also some mellow vibes."
The production itself has undergone under the label A&M/Octone Records and has involved recognized music icons like Mike Elizondo, Eric Valentine, Mark Stent and Mark Endert. The song "Makes Me Wonder" is chosen among others to be the first single released. Some other songs in the album are "Can't Stop", "Won't Go Home Without You" and also "Wake Up Call".
The CD can be purchased earlier on May 14, 2007 through play.com.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie