Maroon 5 Releases Album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"
At the stake of gaining another popularity after the booming of "Songs About Jane" in 2002, Maroon 5 is answering the market demand for second album. Finally the much-anticipated record will be out on May 22 under the title "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
Comprised of 12 pieces, the album adopts some of the vibes from the '80s musicians such as Michael Jackson and Prince, and therefore is claimed as 'sexier and stronger'. Upon the comparison to previous album, James Valentine the guitarist said, "It's like 'Songs About Jane,' but more danceable." He then added "the beats are definitely harder but there are also some mellow vibes."
The production itself has undergone under the label A&M/Octone Records and has involved recognized music icons like Mike Elizondo, Eric Valentine, Mark Stent and Mark Endert. The song "Makes Me Wonder" is chosen among others to be the first single released. Some other songs in the album are "Can't Stop", "Won't Go Home Without You" and also "Wake Up Call".
The CD can be purchased earlier on May 14, 2007 through play.com.
More Maroon 5 News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris