Gerard Butler Monitored By the "Watchmen"
Looks like the "300" duo will still stick to each other for one more highly anticipated project. IESB.net has successfully drawn out information from director Zack Snyder that Gerard Butler, who played King Leonidas in the epic flick, will have a starring part in his next project "Watchmen."
Though so, Snyder appears to keep the details for himself for now as he refused to give any hint about what role Butler would portray. The Wisconsin-born filmmaker, in the meantime, also pointed out that Tom Cruise might not take any role in the movie after all as many have speculated.
Based on Alan Moore's twelve-issue graphic novel of the same title, "Watchmen" concerns a group of former crime-fighters who get back into action upon the murder of a former teammate, The Comedian, which turns out to be the leading edge of a much wider, more disturbing conspiracy. Snyder will direct from script written by Alex Tse with Lloyd Levin, Lawrence Gordon, and Chris Kenny all serving as producers.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics