Gerard Butler Monitored By the "Watchmen"
Looks like the "300" duo will still stick to each other for one more highly anticipated project. IESB.net has successfully drawn out information from director Zack Snyder that Gerard Butler, who played King Leonidas in the epic flick, will have a starring part in his next project "Watchmen."
Though so, Snyder appears to keep the details for himself for now as he refused to give any hint about what role Butler would portray. The Wisconsin-born filmmaker, in the meantime, also pointed out that Tom Cruise might not take any role in the movie after all as many have speculated.
Based on Alan Moore's twelve-issue graphic novel of the same title, "Watchmen" concerns a group of former crime-fighters who get back into action upon the murder of a former teammate, The Comedian, which turns out to be the leading edge of a much wider, more disturbing conspiracy. Snyder will direct from script written by Alex Tse with Lloyd Levin, Lawrence Gordon, and Chris Kenny all serving as producers.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March