Gerard Butler Monitored By the "Watchmen"
Looks like the "300" duo will still stick to each other for one more highly anticipated project. IESB.net has successfully drawn out information from director Zack Snyder that Gerard Butler, who played King Leonidas in the epic flick, will have a starring part in his next project "Watchmen."
Though so, Snyder appears to keep the details for himself for now as he refused to give any hint about what role Butler would portray. The Wisconsin-born filmmaker, in the meantime, also pointed out that Tom Cruise might not take any role in the movie after all as many have speculated.
Based on Alan Moore's twelve-issue graphic novel of the same title, "Watchmen" concerns a group of former crime-fighters who get back into action upon the murder of a former teammate, The Comedian, which turns out to be the leading edge of a much wider, more disturbing conspiracy. Snyder will direct from script written by Alex Tse with Lloyd Levin, Lawrence Gordon, and Chris Kenny all serving as producers.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik